|“||Aadit never talks about his past, but it seems he came to Portia as a refugee from the border area between the Empire of Duvos and Ethea - an area of constant conflict. After arriving at Portia, he found work at the Portia Tree Farm, working alongside Dawa. Aadit is softly spoken and keeps to himself.||„|
|— In-game biography|
Aadit is a resident of Portia that the player can befriend and eventually marry.
- 1 Profile
- 2 Schedule
- 3 Relationship
- 4 Social interactions
- 5 Missions
- 6 Spoilers
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
Aadit is a soft-spoken and polite person. Aadit is a pacifist and avoids conflict, forfeiting almost immediately at the start of a sparring match. Pestering him sparring matches will hurt the player's relationship with him. Having witnessed numerous fighting and warfare, Aadit settled in Portia to peace and tranquility.
Aadit works as a logger at the Tree Farm along the southwest of the town and can almost always be found there.
Aadit looks to be a 30+ year old, friendly gentleman with dark hair, a chin beard and sideburns and clean shaven upper lip. He has brown eyes, tanned skin and wears a blue sweater and brownish-gray dungarees kept up by brown braces and a belt, on which he also has a tool satchel.
Aadit doesn't have any family in Portia, but he considers Dawa, his colleague at the Portia Tree Farm, to be his friend.
When befriending Aadit, his relationship network with other NPCs will also be affected, resulting in the player receiving favor points from those NPCs as well.
Aadit can often be found working near the inner entrance of the Tree Farm, though he occasionally walks through town to check the Portia Times bulletin board in the afternoon, arriving there around 13:00. At the end of the day, he goes to his home within the Tree Farm.
His home is open from 7:00 - 21:00.
|12:00||Leaves Tree Farm for town|
|12:30||Walks down Main Street|
|13:00||Arrives at Portia Times bulletin board|
|14:00||Walks back the way he came|
|17:00||Stands near the entrance of the Tree Farm and forages.|
|7:00||Leaves home for the day.|
|7:15||He spends most of his day walking between the Tree Farm and Central Plaza (by the Research Center). He walks along the path beside Sophie's Ranch, through the rock quarry, beside Abandoned Ruins #1 and Gale's home, and on the stairs to Central Plaza. He makes sure to head back to the Tree Farm early enough to get back by 17:00.|
|17:00||Returns to the Tree Farm. He stands near the entrance and forages for a couple of hours.|
|19:30||Enters his and Dawa's home.|
|9:00||Leaves the house and walks outside the workshop|
Developing a friendly relationship with Aadit unlocks new dialogue that reveals more about Aadit and gives the player access to special relationship perks.
Aadit is single and is open to starting a romantic relationship, so improving the player's friendship also makes romantic dating and eventually marriage possible. The player may confess how they feel upon reaching four full hearts and reaching the "Friend" status. A successful confession changes the relationship status to "Boyfriend" or higher.
For a major relationship spoiler, visit the Spoilers section at the end of this article.
Chat is a basic social interaction available at any relationship level. Chatting with Aadit once a day can increase his relationship by 1 point, or 2 points with the Smooth Talk skill; subsequent chatting, on the same day, only results in the same conversation without any relationship gain.
Aadit's dialogue may change every day and every season. Aadit may also comment about certain events or missions. Higher relationship levels, including romantic involvement, also change Aadit's dialogue.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Aadit.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Aadit's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.
|Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.|
The following items are desires, or wishes, which are randomly assigned to one or two characters per week. The player is required to be at least at Associate level with Aadit for him to be assigned a desire. Some characters may desire an item that they do not normally like.
In the event that Aadit has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. The birthday or festival day relationship bonus applies when gifting a desired item.
|Minimum Relationship Level||Possible Desires
Aadit can spar with the player up to three times per day.
Note that the level in the table below is Aadit's base level at the start of the game. Aadit's actual level can be higher because Aadit will level up over time. Aadit is eligible for sparring, but he gives up every time. As a pacifist, he surrenders immediately and you lose Relationship points with him. If you continue to pester him, you will lose even more points with him.
|Group Photo →|
Aadit can partake in group photos with the player after reaching the Associate level.
- More poses are unlocked by reaching higher relationship levels.
- Romance poses are unlocked by becoming partners.
- The "Photographer" skill can fully unlock all poses, regardless of relationship or romantic level.
- All poses can be viewed in Aadit's Gallery page.
Once the player has become buddies with Aadit, they can schedule a play date together.
However, he may not show up for scheduled playdates until after the player has started the Tree Farm missions, and the player may instead get the message, "Playdate with Aadit ended expectedly" (at the end of the scheduled time).
After the player has successfully confessed how they feel to Aadit, the player can schedule a romantic date with Aadit.
If the player chooses to dine at The Round Table with Aadit during a play date or date, it is recommended to order dishes he will like. If asked before ordering, Aadit will sometimes tell the player exactly which dishes to order; other times, he will just give little hints. In the event that Aadit does not specify the exact foods desired, the player should order between three and six dishes, depending on what hint he gives. It is recommended to order each of those dishes from different courses, ex. ordering one Appetizer, Meat, Vegetable, Dessert, and Drink course each, rather than five Desserts.
Aadit's food preferences are listed below. The player is advised to use these preferences only when Aadit does not tell the player what to order. If Aadit tells the player a list of dishes to order or gives a hint, it is advised to follow his wishes instead. The full restaurant menu can be found at The Round Table page.
As the player develops their relationship with Aadit, special interactions are unlocked, including Hug and Kiss.
Aadit occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Aadit likes to look at particular completed relics, so after the player has donated such relics to the Museum or displayed them in their yard, Aadit may come visit the Museum or the player's yard to view these relics. Such visits will earn the player relationship points each time, with the amount dependent upon the relic.
- Main missions are listed in chronological order, based on the chronology list.
- Secondary missions are listed in alphabetical order.
- Major involvement is defined as being directly involved, is one of the main character, actively participates (such as following), or talks a majority of the time.
- Minor involvement is defined as indirect involvement, only assigned as a task (such as delivering a product to the character), gives a mission or rewards but does not continue involvement, or only talks a couple of times.
- Indented missions indicate succession of the previously listed mission. Further missions in its timeline are in chronological order.
- Panbat Infestation
- Dawa's Tree Farm is currently closed due to the Panbat infestation, help him chase off the Panbats.
- Saving the Tree Farm
- Aadit wants an Irrigation System for the recovery of the Tree Farm.
- There are a group of migratory birds coming to the Tree Farm. The kids like to go there to shoot at them. Aadit hopes you can help make a dart toy to divert the kids' attention.
- A Hard Choice
- Are you doing anything tomorrow? How about a walk through the wheat field?
- Milk Delivery
- Granny Sophie is a little tired today, help her deliver some milk to Isaac, Qiwa, and Aadit. For the milk to be fresh, they need to be delivered today.
- Pinky the Devourer
- Pinky has eaten the key of the logging field by mistake. Aadit hopes you can prepare a piece of soap to help her spit out the key.
- Portian Busybody
- Aadit wants to buy food for Martha and needs a wooden basket. Please make one for him.
- Sweet Dreams are Made of These
- Dawa said that Aadit has been troubled by nightmares recently, which has also caused him to lack of sleep. He hopes you can help make a pillow for Aadit.
- Data is extracted from the database.
- Rewards do not account for the skill Commerce Hot Shot, which increases the rewards output.
- Some items with the same quantity may be listed twice, but each offer a different deadline or rewards.
- Aadit will sometimes give the player a gratitude gift for completing a commission.
|Bronze Bar (x3)
|Bronze Bar (x4)
|Bronze Pipe (x3)
|Carbon Steel Bar (x6)
|Civil Cutter (x2)
|Composite Wooden Board (x11)
|Composite Wooden Board (x12)
|Control Panel (x2)
|Copper Blade (x2)
|Copper Coil (x2)
|Copper Wire (x3)
|Fiber Cloth (x8)
|Fiber Cloth (x13)
|Grinding Blade (x2)
|Grinding Saw (x2)
|Hard Aluminum (x9)
|Hardwood Plank (x6)
|Hardwood Plank (x6)
|Hardwood Plank (x7)
|Igneous Brick (x2)
|Iron Bar (x6)
|Iron Bar (x7)
|Iron Bar (x7)
|Iron Wooden Plank (x3)
|Large Pipe (x1)
|Manganese Steel Bar (x8)
|Rubber Tire (x3)
|Small Satchel (x1)
|Stainless Aluminum (x7)
|Steel Frame (x2)
|Steel Frame (x2)
|Stone Brick (x4)
|Strengthened Glass (x4)
|Waterproof Lamp (x3)
|Wooden Board (x5)
|Wooden Board (x7)
Aadit disappears once the mission "The All Source AI" starts. "The All Source AI" will automatically trigger a few days after completing "The Third Key", so completing "The Third Key" will lead to Aadit's disappearance.
It is believed by some that Aadit is the Rogue Knight, however there is conflicting evidence for both sides.
|Major relationship spoiler:|
Warning: As of the game's official release, upon romancing Aadit, he will eventually divorce the player, disappear from Portia, and send the following letter:
It is possible to have children with Aadit before he leaves, and the divorce will only lower his Relationship with the player to BFFs (though he cannot be found any more).
- Aadit is the only character whose birthday lands on an event or a festival, the Autumn Festival.
- Despite this, the relationship point gain only takes account of the birthday 3x multiplier, not both.
- While he does not engage in combat, Aadit will follow the player into any Hazardous Ruins while on a date or play date or by using the spouse follow command. The mobs will not attack him, and he will still get a mood point boost when the player clears a level.
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Albert Jr. • Alliance Soldiers • Cent • Han • Huss • Mali • Mason • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|