Aadit is a resident of Portia that the player can befriend and eventually marry. He works as a logger at the Tree Farm along the southwest of the town, and he can almost always be found there.
He is a soft-spoken and polite person. He doesn't like conflict; for example, if you try to spar with him, he will forfeit almost immediately, and pestering him about it will hurt your relationship with him.
Aadit was born on Day 20 of Autumn. He never talks about his past, but it seems he came to Portia as a refugee from the border area between the Empire of Duvos and Ethea, where there's a constant state of conflict.
After arriving at Portia, he found work at the Portia Tree Farm, working alongside Dawa. Due to his private nature, very little is known about Aadit other than his job and the gifts he would prefer to receive.
Aadit looks to be a 30+ year old, friendly gentleman with dark hair, a chin beard and sideburns and clean shaven upper lip. He has brown eyes, tanned skin and wears a blue sweater and brownish-gray dungarees kept up by brown braces and a belt, on which he also has a tool satchel.
Aadit doesn't have any family in Portia, but he considers Dawa, his colleague at the Portia Tree Farm, to be his friend.
When befriending Aadit, his relationship network with other NPCs will also be affected, resulting in the player receiving favor points from those NPCs as well.
ScheduleEditAadit can often be found working near the inner entrance of the Tree Farm, though he occasionally walks through town to check the Portia Times bulletin board in the afternoon, arriving there around 13:00. At the end of the day, he goes to his home within the Tree Farm.
His home is open from 7:00 - 21:00.
|12:00||Leaves Tree Farm for town|
|12:30||Walks down Main Street|
|13:00||Arrives at Portia Times bulletin board|
|14:00||Walks back the way he came|
|7:00||Leaves home for the day.|
|7:15||He spends most of his day walking between the Tree Farm and Central Plaza (by the Research Center). He walks along the path beside Sophie's Ranch, through the rock quarry, beside Abandoned Ruins #1 and Gale's home, and on the stairs to Central Plaza. He makes sure to head back to the Tree Farm early enough to get back by 17:00.|
|17:00||Returns to the Tree Farm. He stands near the entrance and forages for a couple of hours.|
|19:30||Enters his and Dawa's home.|
- Husband +
- A chance at receiving gifts first thing in the morning
For a major relationship spoiler, visit the Spoilers section at the end of this article.
Developing a friendly relationship with Aadit unlocks new dialogue that reveals more about Aadit and gives you access to special relationship perks. Aadit is single and is open to starting a romantic relationship, so improving your friendship also makes romantic dating and eventually marriage possible. The player may confess how they feel upon reaching four full hearts and reaching the "Friend" status. A successful confession changes the relationship status to "Boyfriend" or higher.
- First meeting
- I love life here in Portia, it is really peaceful and relaxing.
- The life here in Portia is so cozy, you can just feel it in your heart. I'm pretty sure you'll love it.
- Welcome to Portia. Hope you'll like it here. I'm sure you'll have an easy time of getting to know everyone as we're pretty inclusive here!
- Why are you trying to spar with me again?
- Could you please leave me alone?
- Oh defeat...
- You are the most powerful opponent I've ever met!
- I lost...
- Ah ow ow ow!
- Why are you so strong?
- I'm going for the win next time.
- I give up I give up! I was just kidding.
- I don't want to fight you again.
- Leave me be! I don't want to get hit!
- I'm going to scream for help if you keep this up!
- Please spare me...
- Talk about favorite foods
- I know people say the Holly Tea is good for the body and mind, but wow it is bitter! I just can't take it!
- Sweet, sour, and crispy are the best words to describe the Sauteed Sweet and Sour Tenderloin, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- Ask about work
- (How's it going workin' at the Tree Farm?)
- It's very refreshing you know. Just rising up each day and walking through the trees. Very uplifting.
- (What is it like working with Dawa?)
- Dawa is a good person, simple at times, but a great boss to work for.
- Casual talk
- I stayed in Logos for a while, the people there sure know how to relax!
- I've been around some, wherever there's work. I'd like to settle down though, maybe this is the place.
- (You seem very down to earth.)
- I've seen enough fighting and warfare to last me a life time, I just want to settle in a peaceful and live out the rest of my days.
- (You seem very down to earth.)
- I've been through a lot in my life, you learn to take it easy and not stress the small things.
- (You work so meticulously, I guess that's your secret to success.)
- Thanks! It's really all Dawa, I just do some small things here and there.
- Take care, don't overwork yourself.
- Let's head out and have some fun!
- I'm so glad you're in my life!
- This is a nice party. These are very nice people...I'm glad I came here.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Aadit.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Aadit's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
|Version 1.0.129395||Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
Gift values displayed on this chart are for the PC release of My Time at Portia and may not apply to the console releases.
The following items are desires, or wishes, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that Aadit has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. Some NPCs may desire an item that they do not normally like.
Aadit can spar with the player up to three times per day.
Note that the level in the table below is Aadit's base level at the start of the game. Aadit's actual level can be higher because Aadit can level up over time. Aadit is eligible for sparring, but he gives up every time. As a pacifist, he surrenders immediately and you lose Relationship points with him. If you continue to pester him, you will lose even more points with him.
Occasionally, first thing in the morning, the player may leave their house to find Aadit outside, hoping to invite the player out for a date or play date.
Once the player has become buddies with Aadit, they can schedule a play date together.
However, he may not show up for scheduled playdates until after you've started the Tree Farm missions, and the player may instead get the message, "Playdate with Aadit ended expectedly" (at the end of the scheduled time).
After the player has successfully confessed how they feel to Aadit, the player can schedule a romantic date with Aadit. Aadit is one of many bachelors to marry. The player may confess to him upon reaching four full hearts and reaching the "Friend" status. A successful confession changes the relationship status to "Boyfriend" or higher. Upon marrying Aadit, he has a chance to give gifts first thing in the morning.
If the player chooses to dine at The Round Table with Aadit during a play date or date, it is recommended to order dishes Aadit will like. If asked before ordering, Aadit will sometimes tell the player exactly which dishes to order; other times, Aadit will just give little hints. In the event that Aadit does not specify the exact foods desired, the player should order between three and six dishes, depending on what hint Aadit gives. It is recommended to order each of those dishes from different courses, ex. ordering one Appetizer, Meat, Vegetable, Dessert, and Drink course each, rather than five Desserts.
Aadit's food preferences are:
As the player develops their relationship with Aadit, special interactions are unlocked, including Hug and Kiss.
Aadit occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Aadit likes to look at particular completed relics, so after the player has donated such relics to the Museum or displayed them in their yard, Aadit may come visit the Museum or the player's yard to view these relics. Such visits will earn the player relationship points each time, with the amount dependent upon the relic.
Aadit disappears once the mission "The All Source AI" starts. "The All Source AI" will automatically trigger a few days after completing "The Third Key", so completing "The Third Key" will lead to Aadit's disappearance.
It is believed by some that Aadit is the Rouge Knight, however there is conflicting evidence for both sides.
Major relationship spoiler:
Warning: As of the game's official release, upon romancing Aadit, he will eventually divorce the player, disappear from Portia, and send the following letter:
It is possible to have children with Aadit before he leaves, and the divorce will only lower his Relationship with the player to BFFs (though he cannot be found any more).
It is currently unknown why he left and what has become of him.
- Aadit is the only character who's birthday lands on an event or a festival, the Autumn Festival.
- Despite this, the relationship point gain only takes account of the birthday 3x multiplier, not both.
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Huss • Mali • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|