The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Central Plaza is an area just inside the walls within Portia City, to the east of Peach Plaza down Main Street.
Points of interest Edit
- Total Tools, a merged storefront that includes:
- Best Brother, a furniture store managed by Paulie.
- Martha's Bakery, a consumables store, managed by Martha.
- The Hair Salon, managed by Sanwa.
- The Research Center Exchange, managed by Petra.
- The Relic Pieces Exchange, managed by Merlin.
- The Church of the Light's store, managed by Nora (Tuesday and Thursday afternoons only).
- Tody's Fish-o-Rama, managed by Tody (Sundays only).
- Oaks' Handicrafts, unlocked after befriending Oaks and completing Oaks' Worries.
- McBurger, unlocked after befriending McDonald and completing Dreaming Burger Shop.
Other places Edit
The following locations are also found within Central Plaza's grounds:
- The Portia School
- The Research Center
- The Portia Museum
- The Portia Times
- The Wishing Tree
- Higgins' Workshop
- A Dee-Dee Stop by the Research Center
- A swingset and seesaw.
|Map||Map • Workshop • Dee-Dee Transport System • Fishing spots • Abandoned Ruins • Hazardous Ruins|
|City of Portia||Portia • Cemetery • Central Plaza • Church of the Light • Main Street • Peach Plaza|
|Within Portia||Amber Island • Amber Island's Cave • Bassanio Heights • Bassanio Falls • Collapsed Wasteland • Duck Pond • Grassland • Harbor • Haunted Cave • McDonald's Ranch • Portia River • Sophie's Ranch • Starlight Island • Tree Farm • Western Beach • Western Plateau • WOW Industries|
|Around Portia||Eufaula Desert • Eufaula Heights • Somber Marsh • South Block|
|Beyond Portia||Alliance of Free Cities • The Great Begeondan • The Peripheries|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.