Dana is a resident of Portia with whom the player can develop a friendship. She is an enthusiastic entrepreneur and former farmer. She started Dana's Mining Company, her own ore delivery company in the Eufaula Desert.
An accomplished and well-liked local business woman.
Dana has no social network, though her closest relation is with Dawa, whom she often goes on a date at the cafe seating area.
Developing a friendly relationship with Dana unlocks new dialogue that reveals more about Dana and gives the player access to special relationship perks.
- Receive a 10% discount when ordering ores from Dana's Mining Company
- Good Friend
- Receive a 20% discount when ordering ores from Dana's Mining Company
- Best Friend
- Receive a 25% discount when ordering ores from Dana's Mining Company
Chat is a basic social interaction available at any relationship level. Chatting with Dana once a day can increase her relationship by 1 point, or 2 points with the Smooth Talk skill; subsequent chatting, on the same day, only results in the same conversation without any relationship gain.
|||Hello! Good morning! I don't believe we've met before. I'm Dana. I run a farm little ways down the road from here.|
|||I had to really convince some relatives to pool the money for my business. I hope it goes well! Haha!|
- Adventures with Mali
|||Dawa is such a sweetie. If I'd known sooner, I've moved into town a long time ago!|
|||I've been so busy lately, but I'm pretty sure I haven't seen any rogue knight around in the desert.|
|||I've been wanting to start my own mining company for a long time. I always figured that if I could provide resources at a cheap enough price, people would rather pay me to do the work and diving through the ruins themselves.|
GiftEditGiving gifts to Dana affects the player's relationship with Dana. Every character has unique gift preferences.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Dana.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Dana's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.
|Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.|
Dana is not eligible for Play at this time. In the game's files, it appears that Dana's food and gift preferences were copied directly from McDonald's; this is likely only placeholder information that will change if/when the developers make Dana eligible for play dates.
- Main missions are listed in chronological order, based on the chronology list.
- Secondary missions are listed in alphabetical order.
- Indented missions indicate succession of the previously listed mission. Further missions in its timeline are in chronological order.
- Dana's Mining Company
- Dana is collecting opinions from everyone in town about starting an ore delivery company. She is grateful for your support. Please wait for her news.
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Albert Jr. • Alliance Soldiers • Huss • Mali • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|