Dana is a resident of Portia with whom the player can develop a friendship. She is an enthusiastic entrepreneur and former farmer. She started Dana's Mining Company, her own ore delivery company in the Eufaula Desert.
An accomplished and well-liked local business woman.
Developing a friendly relationship with Dana unlocks new dialogue that reveals more about Dana and gives you access to special relationship perks.
- Receive a 10% discount when ordering ores from Dana's Mining Company
- Good Friend
- Receive a 20% discount when ordering ores from Dana's Mining Company
- Best Friend
- Receive a 25% discount when ordering ores from Dana's Mining Company
- First meeting
- Hello! Good morning! I don't believe we've met before. I'm Dana. I run a farm little ways down the road from here.
- I had to really convince some relatives to pool the money for my business. I hope it goes well! Haha!
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Dana.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Dana's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
|Version 1.0.129395||Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
Gift values displayed on this chart are for the PC release of My Time at Portia and may not apply to the console releases.
Dana is not eligible for Play at this time. In the game's files, it appears that Dana's food and gift preferences were copied directly from McDonald's; this is likely only placeholder information that will change if/when the developers make Dana eligible for play dates.
Dana will show up at your door one morning.
I'm doing a survey among the business owners around town, asking if they have a need for ore deliveries. I'm thinking of opening an operation near the old Ingall's Mine if there's enough demand."
You have 2 options: Edit
1. Yes, yes! I want an ore delivery!
2. Who needs ore delivered to them, I can go mine my own!
Upon choosing 1 Edit
"Okay, thank you for your time! I'll inform you if I can get it off the ground."
Upon choosing 2 Edit
"Great, thank you for your opinion, it's been noted. Good day! I'll inform you if I can get it off the ground, you might change your mind later."
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Huss • Mali • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|