Dana is a resident of Portia with whom the player can develop a friendship. She is an enthusiastic entrepreneur and former farmer. She started Dana's Mining Company, her own ore delivery company in the Eufaula Desert.
An accomplished and well-liked local business woman.
Developing a friendly relationship with Dana unlocks new dialogue that reveals more about Dana and gives you access to special relationship perks.
- Receive a 10% discount when ordering ores from Dana's Mining Company
- Good Friend
- Receive a 20% discount when ordering ores from Dana's Mining Company
- Best Friend
- Receive a 25% discount when ordering ores from Dana's Mining Company
- First meeting
- Hello! Good morning! I don't believe we've met before. I'm Dana. I run a farm little ways down the road from here.
- I had to really convince some relatives to pool the money for my business. I hope it goes well! Haha!
Giving gifts to Dana affects your relationship.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral effect when given to Dana.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Dana's birthday earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points respectively and show a unique dialogue.
|Version 1.0.129395||Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.|
If you choose to dine at The Round Table with Dana during a date, be sure to order dishes they will like. Sometimes, if you ask them before ordering, they will tell you exactly which dishes to order; other times, they will just give little hints. In any event, Dana's food preferences are:
Dana is not eligible for Play at this time. In the game's files, it appears that Dana's food and gift preferences were copied directly from McDonald's; this is likely only placeholder information that will change if/when the developers make Dana eligible for play dates.
Dana will show up at your door one morning.
I'm doing a survey among the business owners around town, asking if they have a need for ore deliveries. I'm thinking of opening an operation near the old Ingall's Mine if there's enough demand."
You have 2 options: Edit
1. Yes, yes! I want an ore delivery!
2. Who needs ore delivered to them, I can go mine my own!
Upon choosing 1 Edit
"Okay, thank you for your time! I'll inform you if I can get it off the ground."
Upon choosing 2 Edit
"Great, thank you for your opinion, it's been noted. Good day! I'll inform you if I can get it off the ground, you might change your mind later."