Dolly is a child living in Portia. She is the youngest daughter of Mars and Carol, and the littlest sister of Molly and Polly. She sticks to Molly's side like glue. She is a student at the Portia School.
Dolly is the youngest daughter of Mars and Carol, she follows Molly around like a shadow. Dolly doesn't like to go to school, and often gets into trouble with her teacher Lucy.
Dolly was born on Spring of Day 25 and is the youngest daughter of Mars and Carol. Dolly likes to follow Molly around, often playing with her near the playground or playing hide and seek. She does not like to go to school as much as her other sister Polly, often getting into trouble with her teacher Lucy.
Dolly wears a white blouse, an aqua skirt striped along the hem with white, white stockings with aqua and orange stripes, and white shoes. She wears her hair in two small pigtails held up with ribbons.
When befriending Dolly, her relationship network with other NPCs will also be affected, resulting in the player receiving favor points from those NPCs as well. Note: Lucy is not a part of Dolly's relationships network.
|8:00||Leaves home to arrive at Portia School by 8:45.|
|9:45||Enters Portia School and sits at a desk to listen to the lesson.|
|15:30||Leaves Portia School to arrive at Central Plaza in front of the Research Center by 16:00.|
|16:00||Plays with Molly in front of the Research Center.|
|18:00||Walks home to arrive by ???|
- First meeting
- Ms. Lucy is so annoying!
- I wonder where Molly will go today, where ever she goes, I go as well. Teehee.
- I wish we could have a pet, but Mom says we need to grow up first.
- Ugh, I've got school again today!
- Hmm where did Molly go?
- I'm gonna throw my homework in the fountain!
- Polly is much smarter than me, but I don't care.
- My Mom is the best. I hope I can be like her when I grow up.
- Sometimes I play pranks on Ms. Lucy but Toby gets the blame. Don't tell anyone!
- Talk about favorite foods
- The Bitter Melon Mix really lives up to its name, so bitter and nasty!
- You know, I think Coffee is too bitter no matter how much milk and sugar I put in.
- Ask about work
- If it means I don't have to go to school, then yeah, sign me up for a job!
- Casual talk
- Nope, been here my whole life!
- (What type of gifts do you like?)
- I'm a growing girl, so I like to eat lots of yummy food!
- (Are you good at your studies?)
- Kids need to have fun! I plan to study harder when I'm older.
- (Did your mom make your dress? It's pretty.)
- Yep! My Mom is the best tailor in Portia!
- I so love this holiday, no school and I get to eat yummy food!
- Spring is my favorite season because it's my birthday.
- All the flowers are blooming. They smell wonderful.
- Should I get my sisters birthday presents?
- It's the perfect weather for playing outside.
- I wish I didn't have to go to school today...
- It's so warm today.
- I love autumn! It's fun to play in the piles of leaves.
- We're having fish for dinner again. Dad loves it but Polly hates it.
- Molly thinks we're too big for dolls, but I like my toys.
- I wanna make a snowman with Molly!
- Ow! Toby hit me with a snowball!
- It gets darker quicker, so there's less time to play.
- Go away!
- I don't like you.
- You're mean.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Dolly.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Dolly's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
|Version 1.0.129395||Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
Gift values displayed on this chart are for the PC release of My Time at Portia and may not apply to the console releases.
The following items are desires, or wishes, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that Dolly has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. Some NPCs may desire an item that they do not normally like. The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value.
If the player chooses to dine at The Round Table with Dolly during a play date or date, it is recommended to order dishes Dolly will like. If asked before ordering, Dolly will sometimes tell the player exactly which dishes to order; other times, Dolly will just give little hints. In the event that Dolly does not specify the exact foods desired, the player should order between three and six dishes, depending on what hint Dolly gives. It is recommended to order each of those dishes from different courses, ex. ordering one Appetizer, Meat, Vegetable, Dessert, and Drink course each, rather than five Desserts.
Dolly's food preferences are:
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Huss • Mali • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|