The Flying Pigs are committed to the exploration of the world and the defense of the weak.
The Flying Pigs first formed in the Free City of Lucien around the end of the Great Migration. Due to the constant conflict with the Empire of Duvos, the Flying Pigs gained prominence and recruited the best fighters and adventurers from the Free Cities.
Mali's visit to Portia
After the incident at Ingall's Mine, Mali, a member of the Flying Pigs, came to Portia to scout unexplored ruins to clear out dangers that pose a threat to the citizens of Portia. Mali, with the help of the player, inspected the Computer Lab Ruin and found the Locator Computer and defeated the Piggy-bot 002.
The symbol for the Flying Pigs is, as its name states, a pig with wings. Its origin is unknown, but Mali owns the RS-001, a mobilized flying unit resembling a pig and the last of its kind.
A statue of the Flying Pig can be found outside the Civil Corps building.
In order to join the Flying Pigs, the applicant must pass a series of rigorous entry tests. These tests change every year and is held at the last day of Autumn.
- Arlo dreamed of joining the Flying Pigs but had failed every test.
- Coincidentally, the Uniform Jacket has two Flying Pigs emblems stitched on both of the upper arms.
- "The Flying Pigs Guild symbol, the guild headquarters is located in Lucien. The guild is committed to the exploration of the world and the defense of the weak. It has fans everywhere." - Civil Corps statue
- "Oh, you want to know more about the Flying Pigs Guild? Let me think. They were formed in the Free City of Lucien around the end of the Great Migration. Because of the constant conflict with Duvos, the guild gained prominence and recruited the best fighters and adventures(sic) from the Free Cities. They're now one of the most known guilds in the world." - Isaac
- "Time flies! It's fall already. The last day of fall is the examination of miracle flying pigs(sic). As that day gets near, I'm getting more nervous. I need to pull through this." - Arlo