|“||Born in Atara, Lucy studied in Vega 5 before coming to Portia to realize her dream as a teacher. She is very good with children, always trying to show them a world that is much bigger than Portia.||„|
Lucy was born in Atara on Autumn of Day 7. Having been inspired after reading the "Soaring Above Highwind" series, Lucy had always dreamed of becoming a teacher. She studied in Vega 5 to pursue a teaching credential before coming to Portia. At some point, she moved to Portia to teach the children of the small town at the Portia School. Lucy teaches the history of Portia and the events prior to the new age.
Lucy wears a white jacket, a light blue shirt, and a yellow and orange striped smock over orange shin-length jeans.
Lucy doesn't have family in Portia, but she does have her five students at the Portia School: Polly, Molly, Dolly, Jack, and Toby. Of the five children at school, she is most positive toward Polly, who is a good student, and she is most negative toward Toby, whom she considers a troublemaker. Note: Lucy does not have a relationship network.
|15:30||Leaves Portia School to arrive at Martha's Bakery by 16:00.|
|20:00||Enters Happy Apartments and falls asleep by 20:30.|
Upon reaching Friend status at four full hearts, the player can confess their love to her with a Heart Knot. If the confession is successful, her relationship status changes to Girlfriend. After Lucy has become the player's girlfriend, upon reaching Lover status at eight full hearts, the player can then propose to her with a Wedding Ring. If the proposal is successful, her relationship status changes to Wife. Once certain other conditions have been met, Lucy and the player can then try for children.
Additionally, upon meeting certain relationship levels, certain perks are rewarded.
- Wife +
- Receive help with domestic work and resource gathering, and a chance at receiving gifts first thing in the morning.
- First meeting
- Mission: Leaking Pipe: Did you take a look at the leaking pipe?
- You better be careful, I'll show no mercy.
- Let me show you my full power!
- Alright, let's go! Bring it!
- Come on, let's see what you got!
- Challenging me? I'm game!
- Okay...let's start!
- I admire your courage! Fine, I'll play with you.
- Already starting? I was going to do some stretching.
- Let's rumble!
- Hahah, What do you think of me now?
- You're not hurt are you? Don't worry about it, practice makes perfect.
- Haha, that was super fun! You are pretty good!
- Of course I was going to win! You underestimated me!
- You're far too weak.
- Humph, go home and practice more.
- Alright, I win!
- So you're only so-so.
- Ah, I got some bruises from that.
- Never imagined I could lose.
- Oh, defeat...
- I'm getting a little tired...
- You are the most powerful opponent I've ever met!
- I lost...
- Ah, ow, ow, ow!
- Why are you so strong?
- I'm going for the win next time.
- You won, be proud of it!
- Mercy, mercy!
- What a pity! I will not lose next time!
- That was awful, I'll remember this!
- Talk about favorite foods
- Sweet, sour, and crispy are the best words to describe the Sauteed Sweet and Sour Tenderloin, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- Have you ever had Holly Tea? It's supposed to be good for a healthy diet. I drink it often.
- I'm trying to be a vegetarian, so no meat for me.
- Ask about work
- (Do you like to teach here at the Portia School?)
- They're all adorable kids. I think they all have bright futures ahead of them.
- (How do you like your students?)
- I think my kids are teaching me lessons as much as I'm teaching them, hehe, if you believe it or not. I'm having a lot of fun just being around them everyday.
- Casual talk
- I'm from Atara, the biggest city in the Alliance. But I feel the best city in the Alliance is still Vega 5.
- Before I was a teacher here, I used to study in Vega 5, they have some extremely smart people there studying the relics everyday.
- (You really put lots of effort into teaching.)
- These children are all so bright and hopeful, it's a joy to be around them.
- (You really put lots of effort into teaching.)
- Being a teacher has always been my dream, through it I can somehow make a difference in this world.
- (You look like my second grade teacher!)
- Is that supposed to be a compliment or...?
- Take care, don't overwork yourself.
- Let's head out and have some fun!
- I'm so glad you're in my life!
- Winter Solstice
- The kids are having so much fun! I'm really enjoying this as well.
Giving gifts to Lucy affects the player's relationship with Lucy.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral effect when given to Lucy.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Lucy's birthday earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
|Version 1.0.129395||Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
Gift values displayed on this chart are for the PC release of My Time at Portia and may not apply to the console releases.
The following items are desires, or wishes, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that Lucy has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. Some NPCs may desire an item that they do not normally like.
Lucy will spar with the player three times per day.
Note that the level in the table below is Lucy's base level at the start of the game. The actual level can be higher because Lucy can level up.
|Player Lose|| |
Lucy will play RPS with the player three times per day.
Below is a gallery of Lucy's poses in group photos.
Occasionally, first thing in the morning, the player may leave their house to find Lucy outside, hoping to invite the player out for a date or play date.
Once the player has become buddies with Lucy, they can schedule a play date together.
After the player has successfully confessed how they feel to Lucy, the player can schedule a romantic date with Lucy.
If the player chooses to dine at The Round Table with Lucy during a play date, it is recommended to order dishes Lucy will like. If asked before ordering, Lucy will sometimes tell the player exactly which dishes to order; other times, Lucy will just give little hints. In the event that Lucy does not specify the exact foods desired, the player should order between three and six dishes, depending on what hint Lucy gives. It is recommended to order each of those dishes from different courses, ex. ordering one Appetizer, Meat, Vegetable, Dessert, and Drink course each instead of five Desserts.
Lucy's food preferences are:
As the player develops their relationship with Lucy, special interactions are unlocked, including Hug and Kiss.
Lucy occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Lucy also visits the Museum occasionally, and likes to look at particular exhibits (after the player has donated them to the Museum).
- Leaking Pipe
- The pipe on the school building is leaking, help Lucy fix the pipe.
- The Broken Clock
- The Portia School building clock is broken, Lucy wants it fixed soon.
- ↑ "Do you even have to ask? I've always wanted to be a teacher in a frontier town ever since I read the "Soaring Above Highwind" series when I was little. The Mayor has also been very supportive of our school." Play dates.
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Huss • Mali • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|