|“||Born in Atara, Lucy studied in Vega 5 before coming to Portia to realize her dream as a teacher. She is very good with children, always trying to show them a world that is much bigger than Portia.||„|
Lucy was born in Atara on Autumn of Day 7. Having been inspired after reading the "Soaring Above Highwind" series, Lucy had always dreamed of becoming a teacher. She studied in Vega 5 to pursue a teaching credential before coming to Portia. At some point, she moved to Portia to teach the children of the small town at the Portia School. Lucy teaches the history of Portia and the events prior to the new age.
Lucy wears a white jacket, a light blue shirt, and a yellow and orange striped smock over orange shin-length jeans.
Lucy doesn't have family in Portia, but she does have her five students at the Portia School: Polly, Molly, Dolly, Jack, and Toby. Of the five children at school, she is most positive toward Polly, who is a good student, and she is most negative toward Toby, whom she considers a troublemaker. Note: Lucy does not have a relationship network.
|08:00||Arrives at Portia School|
|15:30||Leaves Portia School to arrive at Martha's Bakery by 16:00.|
|16:00||Sat at Martha's Bakery|
|15:30||Leaves Portia School to arrive at Martha's Bakery by 16:00.|
|20:00||Enters Happy Apartments and falls asleep by 20:30.|
Upon reaching Friend status at four full hearts, the player can confess their love to her with a Heart Knot. If the confession is successful, her relationship status changes to Girlfriend. After Lucy has become the player's girlfriend, upon reaching Lover status at eight full hearts, the player can then propose to her with a Wedding Ring. If the proposal is successful, her relationship status changes to Wife. Once certain other conditions have been met, Lucy and the player can then try for children.
Additionally, upon meeting certain relationship levels, certain perks are rewarded.
- Add an extra 25 health points
- Good Friend
- Add an extra 50 health points
- Wife +
- Receive help with domestic work and resource gathering, and a chance at receiving gifts first thing in the morning.
Chat is a basic social interaction available at any relationship level. Chatting with Lucy once a day can increase her relationship by 1 point, or 2 points with the Smooth Talk skill; subsequent chatting, on the same day, only results in the same conversation without any relationship gain.
GiftEditGiving gifts to Lucy affects the player's relationship with Lucy. Every character has unique gift preferences.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Lucy.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Lucy's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.
|Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.|
The following items are desires, or wishes, which are randomly assigned to one or two characters per week. The player is required to be at least at Associate level with Lucy for her to be assigned a desire. More desires have a chance to appear as the player's friendship with Lucy progresses; the new desires are added to the existing ones but do not replace them. Some characters may desire an item that they do not normally like.
In the event that Lucy has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. The birthday or festival day relationship bonus applies when gifting a desired item.
|Minimum Relationship Level||Possible Desires
Crystal Necklace (+15)
Old Basin (+20)
Small Dagger (+20)
Lucy can spar with the player up to three times per day.
Note that the level in the table below is Lucy's base level at the start of the game. Lucy's actual level can be higher because Lucy will level up over time.
|Player Lose|| |
Lucy can play RPS with the player up to three times per day.
|Group Photo →|
Lucy can partake in group photos with the player after reaching the Associate level.
- More poses are unlocked by reaching higher relationship levels.
- Romance poses are unlocked by becoming partners.
- The "Photographer" skill can fully unlock all poses, regardless of relationship or romantic level.
- All poses can be viewed in Lucy's Gallery page.
Once the player has become buddies with Lucy, they can schedule a play date together.
After the player has successfully confessed how they feel to Lucy, the player can schedule a romantic date with Lucy.
If the player chooses to dine at The Round Table with Lucy during a play date or date, it is recommended to order dishes Lucy will like. If asked before ordering, Lucy will sometimes tell the player exactly which dishes to order; other times, Lucy will just give little hints. In the event that Lucy does not specify the exact foods desired, the player should order between three and six dishes, depending on what hint Lucy gives. It is recommended to order each of those dishes from different courses, ex. ordering one Appetizer, Meat, Vegetable, Dessert, and Drink course each, rather than five Desserts.
Lucy's food preferences are:
As the player develops their relationship with Lucy, special interactions are unlocked, including Hug and Kiss.
Lucy occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Lucy likes to look at particular completed relics, so after the player has donated such relics to the Museum or displayed them in their yard, Lucy may come visit the Museum or the player's yard to view these relics. Such visits will earn the player relationship points each time, with the amount dependent upon the relic.
- Main missions are listed in chronological order, based on the chronology list.
- Secondary missions are listed in alphabetical order.
- Indented missions indicate succession of the previously listed mission. Further missions in its timeline are in chronological order.
- A Cozy Picnic
- Lucy wants to have a picnic with you.
- A Drop in the Ocean
- Martha needs you to deliver some bread for her.
- A Tiny Spark…
- Lucy has come up with a plan, go talk to her.
- Do it for the Kids
- Lucy needs help decorating the school to make it more attractive.
- Change the Subject
- Lucy needs some new ideas for her courses.
- This mission triggers after Do it for the Kids.
- Leaking Pipe
- The pipe on the school building is leaking, help Lucy fix the pipe.
- Make the Teaching Tools
- Lucy's school magnifying glass is broken. What Paulie helped to make before can't be used. She hopes you can help to make a new one.
- This is Paulie's romance mission.
- The Broken Clock
- The Portia School building clock is broken, Lucy wants it fixed soon.
- Toby's Missing
- Toby is missing, Lucy suggested you to go to the waterfall area to check if he's there.
- Data is extracted from the database.
- Rewards do not account for the skill Commerce Hot Shot, which increases the rewards output.
- Some items with the same quantity may be listed twice, but each offer a different deadline or rewards.
- Lucy will sometimes give the player a gratitude gift for completing a commission.
|Fiber Cloth (x6)||5 days||11||40||183||31|
- ↑ "Do you even have to ask? I've always wanted to be a teacher in a frontier town ever since I read the "Soaring Above Highwind" series when I was little. The Mayor has also been very supportive of our school." Play dates.
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Albert Jr. • Alliance Soldiers • Cent • Han • Huss • Mali • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|