|“||Born in Atara, Lucy studied in Vega 5 before coming to Portia to realize her dream as a teacher. She is very good with children, always trying to show them a world that is much bigger than Portia.|
Lucy was born in Atara on Autumn of Day 7. Having been inspired after reading the "Soaring Above Highwind" series, Lucy had always dreamed of becoming a teacher. She studied in Vega 5 to pursue a teaching credential before coming to Portia. At some point, she moved to Portia to teach the children of the small town at the Portia School. Lucy teaches the history of Portia and the events prior to the new age.
Lucy wears a white jacket, a light blue shirt, and a yellow and orange striped smock over orange shin-length jeans.
Lucy doesn't have family in Portia, but she does have her five students at the Portia School: Polly, Molly, Dolly, Jack, and Toby. Of the five children at school, she is most positive toward Polly, who is a good student, and she is most negative toward Toby, whom she considers a troublemaker. Note: Lucy does not have a relationship network.
|15:30||Leaves Portia School to arrive at Martha's Bakery by 16:00.|
|20:00||Enters Happy Apartments and falls asleep by 20:30.|
- Wife +
- Receive help with domestic work and resource gathering, and a chance at receiving gifts first thing in the morning.
- First meeting
- Mission: Leaking Pipe: Did you take a look at the leaking pipe?
- You better be careful, I'll show no mercy.
- Let me show you my full power!
- Alright, let's go! Bring it!
- Come on, let's see what you got!
- Challenging me? I'm game!
- Okay...let's start!
- I admire your courage! Fine, I'll play with you.
- Already starting? I was going to do some stretching.
- Let's rumble!
- Hahah, What do you think of me now?
- You're not hurt are you? Don't worry about it, practice makes perfect.
- Haha, that was super fun! You are pretty good!
- Of course I was going to win! You underestimated me!
- You're far too weak.
- Humph, go home and practice more.
- Alright, I win!
- So you're only so-so.
- Ah, I got some bruises from that.
- Never imagined I could lose.
- Oh, defeat...
- I'm getting a little tired...
- You are the most powerful opponent I've ever met!
- I lost...
- Ah, ow, ow, ow!
- Why are you so strong?
- I'm going for the win next time.
- You won, be proud of it!
- Mercy, mercy!
- What a pity! I will not lose next time!
- That was awful, I'll remember this!
- Talk about favorite foods
- Sweet, sour, and crispy are the best words to describe the Sauteed Sweet and Sour Tenderloin, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- Have you ever had Holly Tea? It's supposed to be good for a healthy diet. I drink it often.
- I'm trying to be a vegetarian, so no meat for me.
- Ask about work
- (Do you like to teach here at the Portia School?)
- They're all adorable kids. I think they all have bright futures ahead of them.
- (How do you like your students?)
- I think my kids are teaching me lessons as much as I'm teaching them, hehe, if you believe it or not. I'm having a lot of fun just being around them everyday.
- Casual talk
- I'm from Atara, the biggest city in the Alliance. But I feel the best city in the Alliance is still Vega 5.
- Before I was a teacher here, I used to study in Vega 5, they have some extremely smart people there studying the relics everyday.
- (You really put lots of effort into teaching.)
- These children are all so bright and hopeful, it's a joy to be around them.
- (You really put lots of effort into teaching.)
- Being a teacher has always been my dream, through it I can somehow make a difference in this world.
- (You look like my second grade teacher!)
- Is that supposed to be a compliment or...?
- Take care, don't overwork yourself.
- Let's head out and have some fun!
- I'm so glad you're in my life!
- Winter Solstice
- The kids are having so much fun! I'm really enjoying this as well.
Giving gifts to Lucy affects your relationship.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral effect when given to Lucy.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Lucy's birthday earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points respectively and show a unique dialogue.
Concave MirrorConcave Mirror
Convex MirrorConvex Mirror
|Version 1.0.129395||Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.|
The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value.
Lucy will spar with you three times per day. Lucy is eligible for sparring.
Lucy will play RPS with you three times per day.
Occasionally, first thing in the morning, you may leave your house to find Lucy outside, hoping to invite you out for a date.
Once you have become buddies with Lucy, you can schedule a play date together.
After you have successfully confessed how you feel and Lucy accepts you, you can schedule a romantic date.
If you choose to dine at The Round Table with Lucy during a date, be sure to order dishes they will like. Sometimes, if you ask them before ordering, they will tell you exactly which dishes to order; other times, they will just give little hints. In any event, Lucy's food preferences are:
As you develop your relationship with Lucy, you unlock special interactions, including Hug and Kiss.
Lucy occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Lucy also visits the museum occasionally and likes to look at particular exhibits (after you have donated them to the Museum).