|“||Martha came to Portia with her husband over ten years ago. After her husband passed away on an expedition to the Peripheries, Martha decided to stay in Portia with their son Toby by herself. She worries that Toby will follow in his father's footsteps and become an adventurer one day.||„|
|— In-game biography|
Martha was born on Day 23 of Spring. She moved to Portia with her husband over ten years ago and had a son named Toby. Her husband passed away while on an expedition to the Peripheries, causing her to become worried about her son, whom wants to become an adventurer like his father.
Martha would bake bread for Toby, which caused her neighbors to ask for portions. As a result, Martha opened up the bakery in Portia. As a baker, she is always interested in tasting new and different types of bread for inspiration.
Martha wears a patterned red bandanna, a pink shirt with white edging, a long blue skirt, an apron with white-and-green checkered trim and orange-and-yellow stripes, and matching orange-and-yellow striped wrist warmers.
Martha lives with her son, Toby. She worries about him and wishes he would be enjoy his time in Portia instead of dreaming of adventure. Her husband (unnamed) passed away while on an expedition to the Peripheries. Martha is Friends with Carol, who runs a nearby shop. They can often be found exercising together in Central Plaza.
When befriending Martha, her relationship network with other NPCs will also be affected, resulting in the player receiving favor points from those NPCs as well.
|12:00||Works at Martha's Bakery|
|8:00||Exercises in Central Plaza with Carol.|
|16:15||Leaves Martha's Bakery to arrive at a bench in Central Plaza by|
|19:00||Chats with Carol at the Clothing Store.|
|20:30||Leaves Clothing Store to arrive at her home by 21:15.|
|0:00||Leaves The Round Table|
Developing a friendly relationship with Martha unlocks new dialogue that reveals more about Martha and gives the player access to special relationship perks.
- Receive a 10% discount when consuming in the store
- 20% off in the store and gives gifts sometimes
- Good Friend
- Receive a 25% discount when consuming in the store
Chat is a basic social interaction available at any relationship level. Chatting with Martha once a day can increase her relationship by 1 point, or 2 points with the Smooth Talk skill; subsequent chatting, on the same day, only results in the same conversation without any relationship gain.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Martha.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Martha's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.
|Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.|
The following items are desires, or wishes, which are randomly assigned to one or two characters per week. The player is required to be at least at Associate level with Martha for her to be assigned a desire. More desires have a chance to appear as the player's friendship with Martha progresses; the new desires are added to the existing ones but do not replace them. Some characters may desire an item that they do not normally like.
In the event that Martha has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. The birthday or festival day relationship bonus applies when gifting a desired item.
|Minimum Relationship Level||Possible Desires
Decocting Pot (+20)
Martha can spar with the player up to three times per day.
Note that the level in the table below is Martha's base level at the start of the game. Martha's actual level can be higher because Martha will level up over time.
Martha can play RPS with the player up to three times per day.
|Group Photo →|
Martha can partake in group photos with the player after reaching the Associate level.
- More poses are unlocked by reaching higher relationship levels.
- The "Photographer" skill can fully unlock all poses, regardless of relationship or romantic level.
- All poses can be viewed in Martha's Gallery page.
Once the player has become buddies with Martha, they can schedule a play date together.
If the player chooses to dine at The Round Table with Martha during a play date or date, it is recommended to order dishes she will like. If asked before ordering, Martha will sometimes tell the player exactly which dishes to order; other times, she will just give little hints. In the event that Martha does not specify the exact foods desired, the player should order between three and six dishes, depending on what hint she gives. It is recommended to order each of those dishes from different courses, ex. ordering one Appetizer, Meat, Vegetable, Dessert, and Drink course each, rather than five Desserts.
Martha's food preferences are listed below. The player is advised to use these preferences only when Martha does not tell the player what to order. If Martha tells the player a list of dishes to order or gives a hint, it is advised to follow her wishes instead. The full restaurant menu can be found at The Round Table page.
Martha occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Martha likes to look at particular completed relics, so after the player has donated such relics to the Museum or displayed them in their yard, Martha may come visit the Museum or the player's yard to view these relics. Such visits will earn the player relationship points each time, with the amount dependent upon the relic.
- Main missions are listed in chronological order, based on the chronology list.
- Secondary missions are listed in alphabetical order.
- Major involvement is defined as being directly involved, is one of the main character, actively participates (such as following), or talks a majority of the time.
- Minor involvement is defined as indirect involvement, only assigned as a task (such as delivering a product to the character), gives a mission or rewards but does not continue involvement, or only talks a couple of times.
- Indented missions indicate succession of the previously listed mission. Further missions in its timeline are in chronological order.
- The Cave on Amber Island
- Build the power generator and repair the machine inside the cave on Amber Island.
- The Debt Collectors
- The Debt Collector's Agency from Atara sent a couple of agents to inform you that your father owed them some debt.
- A Drop in the Ocean
- Martha needs you to deliver some bread for her.
- Commission of Happiness
- Help A&G Construction deliver some wallpaper samples to customers before 18:00.
- This is Gust's romance mission.
- Help with Homework
- Martha hoped you could help with Toby's homework.
- Martha's Delivery
- Go to Martha and find out why her orders was late.
- The Secret of Planting
- After the Autumn Festival, Emily wants to find a bigger fruit crop to plant, help her find the seed.
- Toby's Missing
- Toby is missing, Lucy suggested you to go to the waterfall area to check if he's there.
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Albert Jr. • Alliance Soldiers • Cent • Han • Huss • Mali • Mason • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|