|“||An engineer from Vega 5, Mint was brought over by Gale to help with the road to Sandrock. Always reliable and on time, Mint is called upon for projects all over the Free Cities.||„|
Mint grew up in an orphanage and enjoyed playing basketball. He began working as an engineer at a young age.
Mint takes frequent naps, and can sometimes be found napping during the day either under an Apple Tree outside Central Plaza or in a chair on the same café balcony where Pinky sleeps. If the player attempts to interact with him while napping, he will respond as normal, though he may remain sitting as if he were asleep.
Mint has dark blackish-teal hair, fair skin, and almond eyes. He wears a yellow and blue vest over a half-tucked-in white polo shirt, medium blue jeans with a brown belt, brown laced shoes, a watch on his left wrist, and a cylindrical teal bag emblazoned with a gold star slung over his hips.
When befriending Mint, his relationship network with other NPCs will also be affected, resulting in the player receiving favor points from Gale as well.
While living in Portia for the Portia Bridge missions, Mint leaves the apartment before 8 am, heads to Central Plaza and sits on the bench in front of Portia Museum until 10:00, then goes to the bridge location to supervise. On weekdays, Gust and Albert also hang around the bridge, it seems the three of them are working on the project together. Mint spends the entire day there, then goes back to the apartments before 21:00, walking through the park where Issac plays cross five.
On days of bad weather, Mint walks back and forth from Central Plaza to the Portia bridge, and returns to Apartments around 20:30.
After completing Rescue in Ingall's Mine, Mint stays in Dr. Xu's Clinic for three days, then resumes his previous schedule (Eufaula Tunnel). Once the windmill quest is complete, Mint will hang around Central Plaza and Peach Plaza.
|7:00||Goes at the café to have a nap|
|10:00||Takes the road from Peach Plaza to the new bridge (passes by your house at 11)|
|13:30||Stays with Gust at the new Bridge|
|16:00||Goes to take a nap close to Papa Bears' house|
|19:00||Reads the news on Central Plaza|
|20:30||Heads towards Happy Apartments|
|7:00||Walks on main street|
|10:00||Takes the road from Central Plaza to the new bridge (arrives at 10:30)|
|14:00||Goes to take a nap close to Papa Bears' house|
|16:00||Goes towards Central Plaza (reaches it at 17:00)|
|17:00||Walks on Main Street, stopping to read the news at 20:00 (he will also take the walkway atop Main Street at 18:00)|
|21:00||Heads from Central Plaza to Happy Apartments for the night. He will get in at 22:00|
|7:00||Goes at the café to have a nap|
|10:30||Takes the road from Peach Plaza to the new bidge, passing by your house at 11:45. He will reach the bridge at 13:00|
|18:00||Goes towards Papa Bear's house to have another nap|
|19:00||Goes to Central Plaza, stopping to read the news at 20:00|
|20:30||Heads towards Happy Apartments, passing on Main Street. He will reach it at 21:00|
|7:00||Walks from Portia bridge Dee-dee stop to desert Dee-dee stop|
|12:00||Walks from desert Dee-dee stop to the tunnel|
|15:00||Walks toward town|
21:30 - 22:45 pm passes by Abandoned Ruins #3
22:30-23:55 pm he reaches the Portia bridge then walks through Central Plaza to Apartments. Sometimes 00:30
Around 2:53 am, Mint enters Apartments.
|7:00||Works at the Portia Harbor with Musa and Albert all day.|
After announcing Mr. Musa's arrival at fireside meeting and initiates Harbor Mission, he can be found in the Harbor with Musa and Albert from 7:00AM- 3:00AM (locked). All scheduled Play dates with Mint would end unexpectedly until player accepts mission "To Light the Way" which unlocks playing/dating again. Mint leaves Harbor at 18:00 walks back to Apartments.
Upon reaching Friend status at four full hearts, the player can confess their love to him with a Heart Knot. The successful confession is only possible after the player has completed South Block Development; Mint will always reject the player's Heart Knot if confessed to before that. In addition, Mint is the only character who will reject the player's confession if the player is already dating someone else.
If the confession is successful, a unique dialogue triggers without his relationship status changing to Boyfriend. In several days after that Gale will have a mission for the player to pick up. Mint will become the player's boyfriend after they complete this mission.
After Mint has become the player's boyfriend, upon reaching Lover status at eight full hearts, the player can then propose to him with a Wedding Ring. If the proposal is successful, his relationship status changes to Husband. Once certain other conditions have been met, Mint and the player can then try for children.
Additionally, upon meeting certain relationship levels, certain perks are rewarded.
- Received a mysterious gift
- Husband +
- Mint is giving(sic) you his salary (1,000-1,100g) on the 10th day of each season. Also, receive help with domestic work and resource gathering, and a chance at receiving gifts first thing in the morning
Chat is a basic social interaction available at any relationship level. Chatting with Mint once a day can increase his relationship by 1 point, or 2 points with the Smooth Talk skill; subsequent chatting, on the same day, only results in the same conversation without any relationship gain.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Mint.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Mint's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.
|Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.|
Mint can spar with the player up to three times per day.
Note that the level in the table below is Mint's base level at the start of the game. Mint's actual level can be higher because Mint will level up over time.
|Player Lose|| |
| Gols (1-5)|
Mint can play RPS with the player up to three times per day.
|Group Photo →|
Mint can partake in group photos with the player after reaching the Associate level.
- More poses are unlocked by reaching higher relationship levels.
- Romance poses are unlocked by becoming partners.
- The "Photographer" skill can fully unlock all poses, regardless of relationship or romantic level.
- All poses can be viewed in Mint's Gallery page.
Once the player has become buddies with Mint, they can schedule a play date together.
After the player has successfully confessed how they feel to Mint, the player can schedule a romantic date with Mint.
If the player chooses to dine at The Round Table with Mint during a play date or date, it is recommended to order dishes Mint will like. If asked before ordering, Mint will sometimes tell the player exactly which dishes to order; other times, Mint will just give little hints. In the event that Mint does not specify the exact foods desired, the player should order between three and six dishes, depending on what hint Mint gives. It is recommended to order each of those dishes from different courses, ex. ordering one Appetizer, Meat, Vegetable, Dessert, and Drink course each, rather than five Desserts.
Mint's food preferences are:
|Smoked Fish Roll|
Banner Fish Salad
Creamy Salmon Stew
Creamy Shrimp Stew
Green Beans in Sauce
|Bamboo Papaya and Seafood with Rice||Classic Spaghetti with Meat Sauce|
Stewed Rice Meat Supreme
|Spicy Fish Soup|
Meidi's Fish Stew
|Golden Radish Soup|
Spicy and Sour Potato
|Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce|
Vegetable with Minced Garlic
|Tallsky Goat Milk||N/A|
As the player develops their relationship with Mint, special interactions are unlocked, including Hug and Kiss.
Mint occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Mint likes to look at particular completed relics, so after the player has donated such relics to the Museum or displayed them in their yard, Mint may come visit the Museum or the player's yard to view these relics. Such visits will earn the player relationship points each time, with the amount dependent upon the relic.
- Main missions are listed in chronological order, based on the chronology list.
- Secondary missions are listed in alphabetical order.
- Indented missions indicate succession of the previously listed mission. Further missions in its timeline are in chronological order.
- The Eufaula Tunnel
- Mint wants you to take a look at the Eufaula Tunnel they're building to give a second opinion on what's causing the small earthquakes when they drill.
- The Driller
- Mint needs a Driller to help his crew create a tunnel through the Eufaula Desert to Sandrock.
- A Near-Departure
- Mint has no choice but to leave Portia? You need to talk with the Mayor about that.
- This mission triggers if the player is Lover with Mint.
- Mint's Heart
- Mint's problem is solved. Everything has a perfect ending except for you and Mint's relationship. Give Mint some time.
- This mission triggers after A Near-Departure.
- A Rough Sleep
- Mint is taking a nap, but Pinky won't leave him alone. Leave some Catfish out to distract her.
- Dinner with Friends
- Gale hopes you can be friends with Mint, find Mint first and go to the Round Table Together.
- Chance Meeting
- Mint is troubled for not being able to have a nice nap. He needs an eye shade and a pillow.
- Mint Condition
- Gale would like you to deliver this letter to Dr. Xu.
- This mission triggers after the player successfully confesses to Mint and sees a dialogue with him running away.
- Peace in Politics
- Mint wants to make peace with Gust. He asks you to find out what Gust likes. Ask the people closest to Gust: Ginger, Russo and Albert.
- Peace in Politics 2
- Gust found about Mint digging on his background, he seemed angry. Help Mint prepare some offerings for Gust.
- Under the Sun
- Soak up the sun with Mint at the designated location.
- This mission triggers if the player is married to Mint.
- Mint's design was inspired by Kaede Rukawa from the basketball manga/anime Slam Dunk. This is why he naps a lot and states he's good at basketball.
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Albert Jr. • Alliance Soldiers • Huss • Mali • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|