Ack is feeling down, bring him a bottle of milk to cheer him up.
Try to find something in the Civil Corps building that can be used as Ack's leg.
Try to find something in the Civil Corps building that can be used to fix Ack's head.
Tell Gale that Ack has been fixed.
Conduct of the missionEdit
After the cutscene, this mission proceeds simply, aside from the Milk all the required objects can be found in the building.
Talk with AckEdit
- "Life is hard, then you die... hallelujah, hallelujah..."
- "Uhm, Mr. Ack, do you want me to fix up your leg and head wounds?"
- "What's the point... oh my dear Lara, hallelujah..."
- "(Mr. Ack seems down, maybe a glass of milk will cheer him up.)"
Give Ack a Bottle of MilkEdit
Ack is feeling depressed. Giving him a bottle of milk might help. Milk can be purchased in Sophie's Ranch.
After giving Ack the bottle of milk:
- "Oh the nectar of life!"
- "Jiminy Cricket! This is some good milk!"
- "You seem to be feeling better now."
- "I am, thank you."
- "Now let me see if I can find something to replace your leg."
Repair Ack's LegEdit
The first item is the Broom. It is located near the dummy.
|Used for sweeping dust, made of straws and a wooden stick.||10|
The Broom does not work due to its instability.
The second item is the Mop. It is located by the dining room.
|A large bundle of cloth tied around to a wooden stick, can make the floor squeaky clean!||10|
The Mop also does not work due to its slippery nature.
The final item is the Plunger. It is located just above the cell.
|A must have when the toilet gets back up. Strong and sturdy.||10|
The Plunger proves to be strong and sturdy, pleasing Ack.
Repairing Ack's HeadEdit
The first item for Ack's head is the Water Bucket. It is located in the dining room, where the Mop was located.
|Used to hold water, nothing special about it.||67|
The Water Bucket's handle obstructs Ack's mouth and does not work.
The second item is the Flower Pot. It is located on the room above the cell.
|Made of clay, very simple.||12|
The Flower Pot blocks Ack's view and does not work.
The final item is the Cooking Pot. It is located in the dining room.
|A big metallic pot, good for making soup. Looks worn.||10|
The Cooking Pot fits perfectly on Ack.
- "Well shoot a monkey to the moon, this is great!"
- "Glad you like it."
- "Thanks for all the help. Now I stay and await my fate... hallelujah, hallelujah..."
Talk with GaleEdit
Report to Gale that Ack is fixed.
- "Oh great! Thank you. Mr. Ack certainly has an interesting personality, don't you think?"
- "Have you decided what will happen to him?"
- "Not yet, we're still deliberating on the possibilities. A decision is coming soon. I'll send it through the mail so everyone will hear it. The Church and the Research Center are really going at it."
- "What do you think?"
- "As my wife used to say, everyone deserves a chance."