Ginger's Treatment is a secondary mission.
There is a time limit of 30 days.
The player must have the following to complete this mission:
Conduct of the missionEdit
|I've been corresponding with my teacher about Ginger's condition, it's a slow process, but he's found a diagram of an ancient treatment machine for a similar disease. I just got it through the mail, so I wanted to share with you.|
|This isn't a cure, okay? But it might help prolong Ginger's life. The ancient text was not very definitive, so my Master had to take a few guesses.|
- Sure, I want to help Ginger.
- I'm a little busy at the moment.
|→ Sure, I want to help Ginger.|
|Thanks! Much appreciated! Here's the diagram for this Therapy Lamp. When you're done, please install it in my clinic. I'm counting on you!|
New Diagram added: Therapy Lamp
Therapy Light +1
Therapy Stand +1
- Choosing this option starts the mission.
|→ I'm a little busy at the moment.|
|That's too bad, Ginger's condition isn't getting better, so we should try this soon.|
- Choosing this option does not start the mission. The player will be able to start the mission by speaking with Xu again if they decide to.
Assemble and placeEdit
The following items is required to complete the mission:
|Level 1 Assembly Station|
1 Therapy Light
1 Small Engine
1 Therapy Stand
Once the player crafts the Therapy Lamp and installs it inside Dr. Xu's Clinic near the bookshelf, a cutscene plays with Ginger sitting in front of the lamp undergoing treatment:
|I think this light is stimulating your skin.|
|I don't feel anything different.|
|We'll continue this treatment for a month and see.|
The next morning after completing the mission the player will get a letter from Dr. Xu requesting more Therapy Lamps. It starts Craft Therapy Lights recurring mission.
- If the player is married to Ginger Xu will not ask them if they would like to help and will give them the mission and crafting recipes right away.