Mission setupEditArlo asks the player for help:
- "Hey there Builder, do you have a moment?"
- "Hello Arlo, how can I help?"
- "During the past few days I've been inspecting the Civil Corps' storage room, and it turns out many of the weapons in there are in a sorry state due to poor maintenance and storage conditions."
- "Unfortunately many of them are no longer usable, so I'll be needing new weapons. Think you can craft me two Arm Stretchers, one Cooking Set and five packs of gunpowder?"
- Choice 1: Okay, sure!
- "I appreciate it. Come and find me once you have the weapons ready."
- Choice 2: I'm sorry, I've got other things to do.
- "No worries, I understand. See you around.
Conduct of the missionEdit
The player needs to assemble and craft the following items:
|Level 1 Assembly Station|
6 Stone Brick
1 Iron Pan
3 Marble Plank
|Level 3 Worktable|
2 Bronze Bar
Bringing the items to Arlo ends the mission.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.