Molly is a child living in Portia. She is the eldest of Mars' and Carol's three daughters, and her little sisters are Polly and Dolly. She is a student at Portia School. She loves jam and looks up to how her mother sews her clothes. She wants to be a seamstress when she grows up.
The eldest daughter of Mars and Carol, Molly loves to have fun. She wants to leave Portia and live in Atara one day. She takes care of her little sister and is often seen bossing around the other kids of Portia.
Molly was born on Spring of Day 25 and is the eldest daughter of Mars and Carol. She is one of Lucy's students of the Portia School. When she's older, Molly wishes to leave Portia and live in Atara. While she loves to have fun, she often bosses around the other kids of Portia. Dolly often sticks around with her, even sitting next to her at school.
Unlike her sister Polly who wants to restore relics from the past, Molly dislikes relics and prefers to not see one.
Molly wears a sleeveless yellow blouse and a pink skirt, white and pink striped stockings, and pink shoes. She wears her hair in two braids with a ribbon and beads.
When befriending Molly, his relationship network with other NPCs will also be affected, resulting in the player receiving favor points from those NPCs as well. Note: Lucy is not a part of Molly's relationships network.
|8:00||Leaves home to arrive at Portia School by 8:45.|
|9:45||Enters Portia School and sits at a desk to listen to the lesson.|
|15:30||Leaves Portia School to arrive at Central Plaza in front of the Research Center by 16:00.|
|16:00||Plays with Dolly in front of the Research Center.|
|18:00||Walks home to arrive by ???|
- First meeting
- Polly's so much smarter than me, but I make nicer clothes.
- If I looked more like Polly, she could take my tests for me! Hmm...
- I used to play with dolls, but I'm all grown up now!
- I'm gonna be a tailor like Mom one day!
- Toby always pretends to be a hero, but he can never be a real hero like Arlo.
- I've been designing some new clothes.
- I love Dolly, but I sometimes wish she'd stop following me everywhere.
- As the eldest, Mom says it's my job to look after my sisters.
- Meat is gross, and baby animals are so cute!
- Mission: Assemble Dee Dee Transport: Dolly and I have already planned to go joyriding on the Dee-Dees once they're operational! It'll be so fun, I'm sure of it!
- Talk about favorite foods
- It's too easy to gain weight by eating meat, so I'm limiting my intake.
- I don't eat a lot of meat since I just don't like the taste.
- Ask about work
- You know, child labor is against the law.
- Casual talk
- Mom says we don't have much money. At least not enough for traveling.
- (What types of gifts do you like?)
- Don't let me see any relics, I think they're disgusting!
- (Are you a good kid?)
- That is rude! Of course I am!
- (Did your mom make your dress? It's pretty.
- Yep! My Mom is the best tailor in Portia!
- I'm gonna have so much fun today! I hope Mom will have some new cloth for me next year!
- All the baby animals are born in spring. They're fluffy!
- Dad tells really bad jokes!
- Pumpkin is in season. It's so tasty!
- I wanna go away for a summer holiday, but Mom and Dad said we can't afford it.
- I wanna get ice cream. Yummy!
- It's Mom and Dad's birthday soo I should get them a present.
- Hmm what should me and Dolly play today?
- I love desserts, but Polly says the sugar is bad for my teeth.
- I've been making some pretty scarves ready for winter.
- Brrr! It's so cold. I should make myself a new coat.
- Me and Dolly are gonna build a snowman today.
- Toby's been trying to throw a snowball at me, but I'm too fast!
- Go away!
- I don't like you.
- You're mean.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Molly.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Molly's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
|Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.
Gift values displayed on this chart are for the PC release of My Time at Portia and may not apply to the console releases.
The following items are desires, or wishes, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that Molly has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. Some NPCs may desire an item that they do not normally like. The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value.
If the player chooses to dine at The Round Table with Molly during a play date or date, it is recommended to order dishes Molly will like. If asked before ordering, Molly will sometimes tell the player exactly which dishes to order; other times, Molly will just give little hints. In the event that Molly does not specify the exact foods desired, the player should order between three and six dishes, depending on what hint Molly gives. It is recommended to order each of those dishes from different courses, ex. ordering one Appetizer, Meat, Vegetable, Dessert, and Drink course each, rather than five Desserts.
Molly's food preferences are:
Molly occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Molly likes to look at particular completed relics, so after the player has donated such relics to the Museum or displayed them in their yard, Molly may come visit the Museum or the player's yard to view these relics. Such visits will earn the player relationship points each time, with the amount dependent upon the relic.
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Albert Jr. • Huss • Mali • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|