|“||Born to a wealthy family, Nora is a student at the prestigious University of Atara. Currently she's serving on a 2 year mission for the Church of Light in Portia. Nora is a kind soul who loves to read adventurous stories and listen to music. She strongly believes that society should forsake the use of weapons from the past.||„|
She is a kind, honest, and genuine person who truly wants what is right for the people around her and the world. She is willing to consider the gray areas in life, not just looking at things in black and white.
Occasionally at night she will meet alone with Arlo at the broken well.
When befriending Nora, her relationship network with other NPCs will also be affected, resulting in the player receiving favor points from those NPCs as well.
|9:15||Leaves Happy Apartments to meet Lee at Peach Plaza by 9:45.|
|9:45||Does missionary work with Lee in Peach Plaza.|
|13:15||Leaves Peach Plaza to arrive at The Round Table by 14:00.|
|14:00||Eats at The Round Table with Lee.|
|17:15||Does missionary work with Lee in Central Plaza.|
Upon reaching Friend status at four full hearts, the player can confess their love to her with a Heart Knot. If the confession is successful, her relationship status changes to Girlfriend. After Nora has become the player's girlfriend, upon reaching Lover status at eight full hearts, the player can then propose to her with a Wedding Ring. If the proposal is successful, her relationship status changes to Wife. Once certain other conditions have been met, Nora and the player can then try for children.
Additionally, upon meeting certain relationship levels, certain perks are rewarded.
- Receive a 10% discount when consuming in the store
- Send gifts through the mail sometimes
- Good Friend
- Receive a 20% discount when consuming in the store
- Receive a 25% discount when consuming in the store.
- Wife +
- Receive help with domestic work and resource gathering, and a chance at receiving gifts first thing in the morning.
- First meeting
- When I arrived in Portia, I learned to slow down and enjoy the surrounding view.
- My life at the university is busy. I'm glad to be a volunteer here, it gives me a purpose.
- Minister Lee still preaches. I think he will devote his entire life to the Church of light.
- I thought Portia is a boring place compared to Attala. Boy am I wrong! I love this place!
- I kind of want to adopt Pinky. But living in the happy apartment makes it hard.
- Do you know the town of wind? There's a lot more energy stones there. But it's monopolized by the government.
- Talk about favorite foods
- I love Spaghetti with Hot Sauce! It's spicy and irresistible!
- The Bitter Melon Mix really lives up to its name, so bitter and nasty!
- Ask about work
- (How's your missionary work going?)
- Very smoothly, the people of Portia are so nice and supportive of what I do. I couldn't have wished for a better town to be at.
- (How's working for the Church?)
- It's very enlightening. I feel like we're doing a lot of good work beyond just letting people know that the relics from the past are dangerous. I've never felt so warm and happy.
- Casual talk
- I went on a study trip to Meidi before, the ocean breeze there was unforgettable.
- (What is it like being a missionary?)
- It's tough sometimes being away from family, but Portia has been a very welcoming town.
- (Your temple uniform looks great!)
- Really? Thank you! I like it as well!
- I like the work at the church. Preaching and plant cultivation are my favorite things.
- Arlo is a very manly man. He makes me feel safe. Will he go out with me?
- Faith is a force from your inside, but I like to deal with problems from a more objective perspective.
- You are reliable. I'm very happy to be with you.
- Being with you makes time go fast. I'd like to spend more time with you everyday.
- Being with you makes me feel safe.
- The weather changes all the time. You need to take care of yourself.
- I hope you can cultivate more plants. I can help you look after them.
- I don't know why I can't feel your affection.
- Winter Solstice
- I don't usually eat spicy foods, but seeing everyone in such a mood, I just had to try it out! And while it's hot, it really warmed me up.
- In the coldest days of winter, Minister Li still comes to preach. He's a faithful follower of his beliefs. I hope the audience and him won't feel too cold.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Nora.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Nora's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.
|Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.
Gift values displayed on this chart are for the PC release of My Time at Portia and may not apply to the console releases.
The following items are desires, or wishes, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that Nora has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. Some NPCs may desire an item that they do not normally like.
Nora can play RPS with the player up to three times per day.
Below is a gallery of Nora's poses in group photos.
Once the player has become buddies with Nora, they can schedule a play date together.
After the player has successfully confessed how they feel to Nora, the player can schedule a romantic date with Nora.
If the player chooses to dine at The Round Table with Nora during a play date or date, it is recommended to order dishes Nora will like. If asked before ordering, Nora will sometimes tell the player exactly which dishes to order; other times, Nora will just give little hints. In the event that Nora does not specify the exact foods desired, the player should order between three and six dishes, depending on what hint Nora gives. It is recommended to order each of those dishes from different courses, ex. ordering one Appetizer, Meat, Vegetable, Dessert, and Drink course each, rather than five Desserts.
Nora's food preferences are:
|Exceptions:||Nora feels neutral about Classic Spaghetti with Meat Sauce because it is both Spaghetti and Salty Food.|
As the player develops their relationship with Nora, special interactions are unlocked, including Hug and Kiss.
Nora occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Nora likes to look at particular completed relics, so after the player has donated such relics to the Museum or displayed them in their yard, Nora may come visit the Museum or the player's yard to view these relics. Such visits will earn the player relationship points each time, with the amount dependent upon the relic.
- Main missions are listed in chronological order, based on the chronology list.
- Secondary missions are listed in alphabetical order.
- Indented missions indicate succession of the previously listed mission. Further missions in its timeline are in chronological order.
- The Desert Wind
- South Block is in need of some wind generators to generate electricity, build and install 3 of them.
- The Theft
- The Locator Computer brought back to the Research Center has been stolen. Nora said the Church wasn't behind the act and asks you to investigate.
- Nora's Worries
- Go check on the Colorful Llamas outside the city with Nora.
- This mission triggers after the player completes Arlo's Invitation friendship mission.
- The Secret of Planting
- After the Autumn Festival, Emily wants to find a bigger fruit crop to plant, help her find the seed.
- Prior to Alpha 2, she was a nun and her model was different. Her new design has been explained by Pathea.
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Albert Jr. • Huss • Mali • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|