|“||Born to a wealthy family, Nora is a student at the prestigious University of Atara. Currently she's serving on a 2 year mission for the Church of Light in Portia. Nora is a kind soul who loves to read adventurous stories and listen to music. She strongly believes that society should forsake the use of weapons from the past.|
She is a kind, honest, and genuine person who truly wants what is right for the people around her and the world. She is willing to consider the gray areas in life, not just looking at things in black and white.
Occasionally at night she will meet alone with Arlo at the broken well.
When befriending Nora, her relationship network with other NPCs will also be affected, resulting in the player receiving favor points from those NPCs as well.
|9:15||Leaves Happy Apartments to meet Lee at Peach Plaza by 9:45.|
|9:45||Does missionary work with Lee in Peach Plaza.|
|13:15||Leaves Peach Plaza to arrive at The Round Table by 14:00.|
|14:00||Eats at The Round Table with Lee.|
|17:15||Does missionary work with Lee in Central Plaza.|
Upon reaching a certain relationship level, perks are rewarded.
- Receive help with domestic work and resource gathering, and a chance at receiving gifts first thing in the morning.
- First meeting
- When I arrived in Portia, I learned to slow down and enjoy the surrounding view.
- My life at the university is busy. I'm glad to be a volunteer here, it gives me a purpose.
- Minister Lee still preaches. I think he will devote his entire life to the Church of light.
- I thought Portia is a boring place compared to Attala. Boy am I wrong! I love this place!
- I kind of want to adopt fendudu. But living in the happy apartment makes it hard.
- Do you know the town of wind? There's a lot more energy stones there. But it's monopolized by the government.
- Talk about favorite foods
- I love Spaghetti with Hot Sauce! It's spicy and irresistible!
- The Bitter Melon Mix really lives up to its name, so bitter and nasty!
- Ask about work
- (How's your missionary work going?)
- Very smoothly, the people of Portia are so nice and supportive of what I do. I couldn't have wished for a better town to be at.
- (How's working for the Church?)
- It's very enlightening. I feel like we're doing a lot of good work beyond just letting people know that the relics from the past are dangerous. I've never felt so warm and happy.
- Casual talk
- I went on a study trip to Meidi before, the ocean breeze there was unforgettable.
- (What is it like being a missionary?)
- It's tough sometimes being away from family, but Portia has been a very welcoming town.
- (Your temple uniform looks great!)
- Really? Thank you! I like it as well!
- I like the work at the church. Preaching and plant cultivation are my favorite things.
- Arlo is a very manly man. He makes me feel safe. Will he go out with me?
- Faith is a force from your inside, but I like to deal with problems from a more objective perspective.
- You are reliable. I'm very happy to be with you.
- Being with you makes time go fast. I'd like to spend more time with you everyday.
- Being with you makes me feel safe.
- The weather changes all the time. You need to take care of yourself.
- I hope you can cultivate more plants. I can help you look after them.
- I don't know why I can't feel your affection.
- Winter Solstice
- I don't usually eat spicy foods, but seeing everyone in such a mood, I just had to try it out! And while it's hot, it really warmed me up.
- In the coldest days of winter, Minister Li still comes to preach. He's a faithful follower of his beliefs. I hope the audience and him won't feel too cold.
Giving gifts to Nora affects your relationship.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral effect when given to Nora.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Nora's birthday earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points respectively and show a unique dialogue.
|Version 1.0.129395||Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.|
The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value.
Nora will play RPS with you three times per day.
Occasionally, first thing in the morning, you may leave your house to find Nora outside, hoping to invite you out for a date.
Once you have become buddies with Nora, you can schedule a play date together.
After you have successfully confessed how you feel and Nora accepts you, you can schedule a romantic date.
If you choose to dine at The Round Table with Nora during a date, be sure to order dishes they will like. Sometimes, if you ask them before ordering, they will tell you exactly which dishes to order; other times, they will just give little hints. In any event, Nora's food preferences are:
|Exceptions:||Nora feels neutral about Classic Spaghetti with Meat Sauce because it is both Spaghetti and Salty Food.|
As you develop your relationship with Nora, you unlock special interactions, including Hug and Kiss.
Nora occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Nora also visits the museum occasionally and likes to look at particular exhibits (after you have donated them to the Museum).
- Prior to Alpha 2, she was a nun and her model was different. Her new design has been explained by Pathea.