|“||Born to a wealthy family, Nora is a student at the prestigious University of Atara. Currently she's serving on a 2 year mission for the Church of Light in Portia. Nora is a kind soul who loves to read adventurous stories and listen to music. She strongly believes that society should forsake the use of weapons from the past.||„|
She is a kind, honest, and genuine person who truly wants what is right for the people around her and the world. She is willing to consider the gray areas in life, not just looking at things in black and white.
Occasionally at night she will meet alone with Arlo at the broken well.
When befriending Nora, her relationship network with other NPCs will also be affected, resulting in the player receiving favor points from those NPCs as well.
|9:15||Leaves Happy Apartments to meet Lee at Peach Plaza by 9:45.|
|9:45||Does missionary work with Lee in Peach Plaza.|
|13:15||Leaves Peach Plaza to arrive at The Round Table by 14:00.|
|14:00||Eats at The Round Table with Lee.|
|17:15||Does missionary work with Lee in Central Plaza.|
Upon reaching Friend status at four full hearts, the player can confess their love to her with a Heart Knot. If the confession is successful, her relationship status changes to Girlfriend. After Nora has become the player's girlfriend, upon reaching Lover status at eight full hearts, the player can then propose to her with a Wedding Ring. If the proposal is successful, her relationship status changes to Wife. Once certain other conditions have been met, Nora and the player can then try for children.
Additionally, upon meeting certain relationship levels, certain perks are rewarded.
Please note: the in-game description of Nora's perks is incorrect. The discounts listed are much smaller than actual discounts given at the Church Store; she also has a Friend level Send gift through the mail perk in the description but never sends any gifts. Nora's actual perks are listed below.
- Receive a 20% discount when consuming in the store *
- Wife +
- Receive help with domestic work and resource gathering, and a chance at receiving gifts first thing in the morning.
* Nora's Discount only applies to the store when it is accessed from inside of the church and not to the roaming Church Store stand.
Chat is a basic social interaction available at any relationship level. Chatting with Nora once a day can increase her relationship by 1 point, or 2 points with the Smooth Talk skill; subsequent chatting, on the same day, only results in the same conversation without any relationship gain.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Nora.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Nora's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.
|Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.|
The following items are desires, or wishes, which are randomly assigned to one or two characters per week. The player is required to be at least at Associate level with Nora for her to be assigned a desire. More desires have a chance to appear as the player's friendship with Nora progresses; the new desires are added to the existing ones but do not replace them. Some characters may desire an item that they do not normally like.
In the event that Nora has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. The birthday or festival day relationship bonus applies when gifting a desired item.
|Minimum Relationship Level||Possible Desires
Fluffy Rabbit (+20)
The Waiting Girl Music Box (+35)
Nora can play RPS with the player up to three times per day.
|Group Photo →|
Nora can partake in group photos with the player after reaching the Associate level.
- More poses are unlocked by reaching higher relationship levels.
- Romance poses are unlocked by becoming partners.
- The "Photographer" skill can fully unlock all poses, regardless of relationship or romantic level.
- All poses can be viewed in Nora's Gallery page.
Once the player has become buddies with Nora, they can schedule a play date together.
After the player has successfully confessed how they feel to Nora, the player can schedule a romantic date with Nora.
If the player chooses to dine at The Round Table with Nora during a play date or date, it is recommended to order dishes Nora will like. If asked before ordering, Nora will sometimes tell the player exactly which dishes to order; other times, Nora will just give little hints. In the event that Nora does not specify the exact foods desired, the player should order between three and six dishes, depending on what hint Nora gives. It is recommended to order each of those dishes from different courses, ex. ordering one Appetizer, Meat, Vegetable, Dessert, and Drink course each, rather than five Desserts.
Nora's food preferences are:
|Green Beans in Sauce|
Pickled Black Fungus
|Spaghetti with Hot Sauce|
Supremely Spicy Spaghetti
Creamy Noodles with Bacon
|Stewed Rice Meat Supreme|
|Sauteed Sweet and Sour Tenderloin||Spicy and Sour Potato|
|Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce|
Vegetable with Minced Garlic
|Bitter Melon Mix|
|Exceptions:||Nora feels neutral about Classic Spaghetti with Meat Sauce because it is both Spaghetti and Salty Food.|
As the player develops their relationship with Nora, special interactions are unlocked, including Hug and Kiss.
Nora occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Nora likes to look at particular completed relics, so after the player has donated such relics to the Museum or displayed them in their yard, Nora may come visit the Museum or the player's yard to view these relics. Such visits will earn the player relationship points each time, with the amount dependent upon the relic.
- Main missions are listed in chronological order, based on the chronology list.
- Secondary missions are listed in alphabetical order.
- Indented missions indicate succession of the previously listed mission. Further missions in its timeline are in chronological order.
- The Desert Wind
- South Block is in need of some wind generators to generate electricity, build and install 3 of them.
- The Theft
- The Locator Computer brought back to the Research Center has been stolen. Nora said the Church wasn't behind the act and asks you to investigate.
- Nora's Worries
- Go check on the Colorful Llamas outside the city with Nora.
- This mission triggers after the player completes Arlo's Invitation friendship mission.
- The Secret of Planting
- After the Autumn Festival, Emily wants to find a bigger fruit crop to plant, help her find the seed.
- Prior to Alpha 2, she was a nun and her model was different. Her new design has been explained by Pathea.
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Albert Jr. • Alliance Soldiers • Huss • Mali • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|