|“||Originally from Ethea, Petra has been traveling all over the known world. For someone so young, she's seen and learned more than most people do in a life time. Petra has only one goal, which is to study relics left over from the past and see if they can bring telesis to society. She eventually came to Portia to study under Merlin and be closer to the Peripheries, hoping to find computer AIs from the past.||„|
Petra is a resident of Portia that the player can befriend and eventually marry.
- 1 Profile
- 2 Schedule
- 3 Relationship
- 4 Social Interactions
- 5 Missions
- 6 Gallery
Petra typically disapproves the teachings of the Church, seeing as she wants to use technology to better the world. However, she does agree to the idea of destroying dangerous technology after witnessing one of the technology blast a hole on the wall at Vega 5, though she still wants to study it first.
She can often be found in the Research Center or sitting on a bench in Central Plaza. Players can bring her mysterious Data Discs and she'll gather information from them. Within a few days, one should get the results in the mailbox.
Petra's closest connection in Portia is Merlin, her Friend, mentor, and fellow researcher at the Research Center. Like Merlin, Petra harbors feelings of dislike toward Lee, the head of the local church who opposes the work of the Research Center.
When befriending Petra, her relationship network with other NPCs will also be affected, resulting in the player receiving or losing favor points with those NPCs as well.
Petra typically remains in the Research Center throughout the day. Near evening time, she exits the Research Center to do other activities, such as shopping at Martha's Bakery or reading a book under the tree in Central Plaza.
Some nights she can be seen at the cemetery's entrance, walking around a stone pillar for hours.
Her home is in the center of town, between the park and Dr. Xu's Clinic, and is open from 7:00 AM to 21:00 PM.
|13:00||Works at Research Center|
|18:30||Leaves Research Center to arrive at Martha's Bakery by 19:15.|
|19:15||Shops at Martha's Bakery.|
|20:00||Leaves Martha's Bakery to arrive at a bench in Central Plaza by 20:45.|
|20:45||Reads on a bench in Central Plaza.|
|7:00||Works at Research Center.|
Upon reaching Friend status at four full hearts, the player can confess their love to her with a Heart Knot. If the confession is successful, her relationship status changes to Girlfriend. After Petra has become the player's girlfriend, upon reaching Lover status at eight full hearts, the player can then propose to her with a Wedding Ring. If the proposal is successful, her relationship status changes to Wife. Once certain other conditions have been met, Petra and the player can then try for children.
Additionally, upon meeting certain relationship levels, certain perks are rewarded.
- Receive a 10% discount when consuming in the store
- Good Friend
- Receive a 20% discount when consuming in the store
- Receive a 25% discount when consuming in the store
Chat is a basic social interaction available at any relationship level. Chatting with Petra once a day can increase her relationship by 1 point, or 2 points with the Smooth Talk skill; subsequent chatting, on the same day, only results in the same conversation without any relationship gain.
Petra's dialogue may change every day and every season. Petra may also comment about certain events or missions. Higher relationship levels, including romantic involvement, also change Petra's dialogue.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Petra.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Petra's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.
- Petra doesn't care for Ruby, Sapphire, or Topaz, unlike most
|Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.|
The following items are desires, or wishes, which are randomly assigned to one or two characters per week. The player is required to be at least at Good Friend level with Petra for her to be assigned a desire. Some characters may desire an item that they do not normally like.
In the event that Petra has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. The birthday or festival day relationship bonus applies when gifting a desired item.
|Minimum Relationship Level||Possible Desires
Toy Robot (+30)
The daily count to play is three games.
|Group Photo →|
Petra can partake in group photos with the player after reaching the Associate level.
- More poses are unlocked by reaching higher relationship levels.
- Romance poses are unlocked by becoming partners.
- The "Photographer" skill can fully unlock all poses, regardless of relationship or romantic level.
- All poses can be viewed in Petra's Gallery page.
Once the player has become buddies with Petra, they can schedule a play date together.
After the player has successfully confessed how they feel to Petra, the player can schedule a romantic date with Petra.
If the player chooses to dine at The Round Table with Petra during a play date or date, it is recommended to order dishes she will like. If asked before ordering, Petra will sometimes tell the player exactly which dishes to order; other times, she will just give little hints. In the event that Petra does not specify the exact foods desired, the player should order between three and six dishes, depending on what hint she gives. It is recommended to order each of those dishes from different courses, ex. ordering one Appetizer, Meat, Vegetable, Dessert, and Drink course each, rather than five Desserts.
Petra's food preferences are listed below. The player is advised to use these preferences only when Petra does not tell the player what to order. If Petra tells the player a list of dishes to order or gives a hint, it is advised to follow her wishes instead. The full restaurant menu can be found at The Round Table page.
- Main article: Research Center
Petra's unique trait is the ability to extract data from Data Discs. After discovering a Data Disc and taking it to Petra, Petra can examine the data from the Data Disc and provide a new blueprint for the player's workshop. Petra needs a number of Data Disc per blueprint in order to extract new blueprints.
Research NotesAfter collecting all the blueprints available from Petra, she will speak of trading Research Notes to the player. These can be acquired at the Exchange in the Research Center for 10 Data Discs apiece.
As the player develops their relationship with Petra, special interactions are unlocked, including Hug and Kiss.
Petra occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Petra likes to look at particular completed relics, so after the player has donated such relics to the Museum or displayed them in their yard, Petra may come visit the Museum or the player's yard to view these relics. Such visits will earn the player relationship points each time, with the amount dependent upon the relic.
- Main missions are listed in chronological order, based on the chronology list.
- Secondary missions are listed in alphabetical order.
- Major involvement is defined as being directly involved, is one of the main character, actively participates (such as following), or talks a majority of the time.
- Minor involvement is defined as indirect involvement, only assigned as a task (such as delivering a product to the character), gives a mission or rewards but does not continue involvement, or only talks a couple of times.
- Indented missions indicate succession of the previously listed mission. Further missions in its timeline are in chronological order.
- Research missions are denoted by the Data Disc icon if Petra's sole purpose is researching.
- Mysterious Data Disc
- I'm not sure what this is, maybe I should go to the Research Center and ask around.
- The Archaeologist
- Got a piece of something when digging, go to the Research Center to ask Petra what is this.
- Assemble Dee-Dee Transport
- We are in need of a three-wheeled Dee-Dee vehicle for the city transportation system.
- Diagram for Dee-Dee Stop
- Talk to Petra at the Research Center about how to make a Dee-Dee Stop sign.
- Panbat Infestation
- Dawa's Tree Farm is currently closed due to the Panbat infestation, help him chase off the Panbats.
- Carol's Sewing Machine
- Carol's old sewing machine is broken and she wants you to help her fix it. Talk with Petra to see what you can do.
- The Desert Wind
- South Block is in need of some wind generators to generate electricity, build and install 3 of them.
- Balloon Bonanza
- Mayor Gale wants to build a hot air balloon ride for Portia and has asked for your help. Find Petra, maybe she can help you with what you need.
- Long-Haul Bus
- We're in need of a Long-Haul Bus for the newly opened Portia to Sandrock route.
- To Light the Way
- Talk to Petra about the construction of the lighthouse.
- The Harbor Crane
- A mechanical crane is needed for the new Portia port. Albert suggested that you consult with Petra first.
- The Burnt Warehouse
- A warehouse has been burned and the air cooling relic inside was destroyed. Albert wants the player to help make a new cooling unit. Talk with Petra first.
- An Uplifting Gift
- The Civil Corps have dug out a mystery gift box in the Ruins, and it requires some specific chips to open. Help prepare what Marlin needs.
- Install the Face-lifter
- Merlin wants you to install the Face-lifter in Dr. Xu's clinic.
- Hot Springs Retreat
- Gale hopes that you can help build the Hot Springs Retreat on the Western Heights. Wait for Albert's commission in the mail.
- A Boat to Starlight
- We're in need of one propeller-less boat for travel to Starlight Island. The boat must be propeller-less! Check with the Research Center to see what they can come up with.
- The First Key
- Ursula wants you to enter the ruins of the logging yard to help see and open the door that cannot be blasted in the ruins.
- The Landing Gear
- An airplane requires a Landing Gear. Ask Petra about how to acquire it.
- Power for All Source
- All Source's power supply was damaged during the battle with the Rogue Knight. You need to help her rebuild one.
- An Interview with the Research Center
- Mei would like to do an interview with the Research Center. She needs you to take pictures.
- Construction Crane
- Albert needs your help to build a Construction Crane to construct the Portia Museum.
- Chip Upgrades
- Ack seems to have something to say about his tasks.
- Emily's Well
- Emily has asked you to build a well and a water pump. She would also like a water storage. Talk with Petra about the well and water pump designs.
- Finding Happiness
- Ack seems down, talk with the Mayor to see if you can do anything for him.
- Made Whole Again
- Ack's temporary leg is no longer able to support him. Help him build a new leg.
- Stories of the Old World
- Petra's also interested in non-technological items from the Old World, if you find any in the ruins, show it to her.
- Stories of Togetherness
- Petra left some hints with other people for a message to you. You'll need to talk to a them to figure out what the message is.
- This mission triggers after Stories of Petra
- The Secret of Planting
- After the Autumn Festival, Emily wants to find a bigger fruit crop to plant, help her find the seed.
- What Went Down
- There's something not quite right about the robot situation. Go ask people related to the Research Center for their opinion.
- Data is extracted from the database.
- Rewards do not account for the skill Commerce Hot Shot, which increases the rewards output.
- Some items with the same quantity may be listed twice, but each offer a different deadline or rewards.
- Petra will sometimes give the player a gratitude gift for completing a commission.
|Copper Wire (x3)
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Albert Jr. • Alliance Soldiers • Cent • Han • Huss • Mali • Mason • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|