Pinky is an animal resident of Portia with whom the player can develop a friendship. She is a stray cat who wanders the streets of Portia. Pinky loves fish and will become affectionate for a short amount of time when given fish.
No one knows where Pinky came from, but she showed up in Portia one day and stayed. A purr-ty cat that loves interacting with people, she can be found ranging throughout Portia.
Pinky is a rather fat pink cat with dark red points on her ears, and a light pink undercoat. A tuft of pink hair curls up from the top of her head.
Pinky's schedule changes if she becomes Familiar with the player and adopts them. Pinky will then start the day in the player's home and can periodically be found there. Pinky is found going into the town in the morning in the entrance near your home
Developing a friendly relationship with Pinky unlocks new dialogue that reveals more about Pinky and gives you access to special relationship perks.
- Stay in your home, treat you as her family.
- First meeting
- Meow? Meow!
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Pinky.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Pinky's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.
- Pinky dislikes everything, except for the things she uniquely likes, loves, and hates
|Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.
Gift values displayed on this chart are for the PC release of My Time at Portia and may not apply to the console releases.
As the player develops their relationship with Pinky, they unlock special interactions, including Pet and Hug. These are unlocked at the "Familiar" level (2 stars), and can be performed up to 3 times a day for +1 relationship point each time.
- Main missions are listed in chronological order, based on the chronology list.
- Secondary missions are listed in alphabetical order.
- Indented missions indicate succession of the previously listed mission. Further missions in its timeline are in chronological order.
- My Eviction from Portia 2
- Someone broke your Resource Box and left another threatening letter. Pinky seems to know something, follow her.
|Cat's Bed for Pinky to sleep in; default pink parts can be dyed|
|Cat Tag can be gifted to rename her, if she already lives with the player|
|Abandon Tag can be gifted to disown her, if she already lives with the player|
- When you gift Pinky a raw Fish, she will follow you for a few hours.
- Pinky is one of the only two characters that have a different value than +1 for neutral gifts (-2). Ginger is the only other character; neutral gifts for her will default to ±0.
- In Gale's home are several pictures of him with Pinky, as well as a small one on his desk in City Hall, implying that Pinky was once a part of that household.
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Albert Jr. • Huss • Mali • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|