Pinky is an animal resident of Portia with whom the player can develop a friendship. She is a stray cat who wanders the outer walls of Portia. Pinky loves fish and will become affectionate for a short amount of time when given fish.
No one knows where Pinky came from, but she showed up in Portia one day and stayed. A purr-ty cat that loves interacting with people, she can be found ranging throughout Portia.
Developing a friendly relationship with Pinky unlocks new dialogue that reveals more about Pinky and gives you access to special relationship perks.
- First meeting
- Meow? Meow!
Giving gifts to Pinky affects your relationship.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral effect when given to Pinky.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Pinky's birthday earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points respectively and show a unique dialogue.
- Pinky dislikes everything, except for the things she uniquely likes, loves, and hates
|Everything Else +|
|Version 1.0.129395||Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.|
|Cat's Bed for Pinky to sleep in; default pink parts can be dyed|
|Cat Tag can be gifted to rename her, if she already lives with the player|
|Abandon Tag can be gifted to disown her, if she already lives with the player|
- When you gift Pinky a raw Fish, she will follow you for a few hours.
- If she likes you enough, she'll move in with you, starting and ending the day in your house.
- Pinky is one of the only two characters that have a different value than +1 for neutral gifts (-2). Ginger is the only other character; neutral gifts for her will default to ±0.
- In Gale's home are several pictures of him with Pinky, as well as a small one on his desk in City Hall, implying that Pinky was once a part of that household.