Presley is a resident of Portia with whom the player can develop a friendship. He is the commissioner of the Portia branch of the Commerce Guild. Originally from Walnut Groove, Presley was a famous Builder in Portia, working his way up to become the commissioner. He works alongside Antoine, the secretary of the Commerce Guild, and helps new Builders obtain their builder's license.
Originally born in Walnut Groove, Presley came to Portia with his parents when he was still a young boy. Always looking out for the people around him, Presley was well liked and quickly became a famous Builder through hardwork and perseverance. When he finally hung up his gears, he became the commissioner of the Portia branch of the Commerce Guild.
Presley was born on Summer of Day 23 in Walnut Groove. When he was a young boy, he and his parents moved to Portia. Presley became a famous Builder, then became the commissioner of the Portia branch of the Commerce Guild.
Presley has short black hair and a has a mustache closely resembling a handlebar mustache. He wears a blue business suit with a yellow tie and white shirt. He has blue jeans and brown dress shoes. He wears a glasses with gold-colored rims.
Presley doesn't have family in Portia, but he has many connections in town. He works with his Friend, Antoine, at the Commerce Guild, and he truly values the hard work that Antoine puts in at the Guild. Presley often coordinates efforts with another Friend of his, Gale, because commerce is so vital to how Portia operates in the larger world.
|7:00||Walking to cafe.|
|10:45||Enters Commerce Guild and goes to his desk to work.|
|18:00||Leaves Commerce Guild to arrive at The Round Table by 18:45.|
|18:45||Relaxes at The Round Table, wandering around the restaurant and Django's Gaming Hall.|
|0:00||Leaves The Round Table to arrive at his home by 1:30. He walks through Peach Plaza and near Abandoned Ruins #1 to get home.|
Developing a friendly relationship with Presley unlocks new dialogue that reveals more about Presley and gives you access to special relationship perks.
- First meeting
- Hi there, welcome to Portia!
- Mission: The Builder Test: Don't forget to finish the guild's test and get yourself your Builder's license. I have faith in you.
- You better be careful, I'll show no mercy.
- Let me show you my full power!
- Alright, let's go! Bring it!
- Come on, let's see what you got!
- Challenging me? I'm game!
- Okay...let's start!
- I admire your courage! Fine, I'll play with you.
- Already starting? I was going to do some stretching.
- Let's rumble!
- Hahah, What do you think of me now?
- You're not hurt are you? Don't worry about it, practice makes perfect.
- Haha, that was super fun! You are pretty good!
- Of course I was going to win! You underestimated me!
- You're far too weak.
- Humph, go home and practice more.
- Alright, I win!
- So you're only so-so.
- Ah, I got some bruises from that.
- Never imagined I could lose.
- Oh, defeat...
- I'm getting a little tired...
- You are the most powerful opponent I've ever met!
- I lost...
- Ah, ow, ow, ow!
- Why are you so strong?
- I'm going for the win next time.
- You won, be proud of it!
- Mercy, mercy!
- What a pity! I will not lose next time!
- That was awful, I'll remember this!
- Talk about favorite foods
- I don't eat a lot of meat since I just don't like the taste.
- I love to eat fish!
- Ask about work
- (How's the Commerce Guild going?)
- We're getting more and more commissions everyday. More folks are finding things that they can sell, buy, or order through our guild network. I am satisfied.
- (What is it like to work with Antoine?)
- Antoine is very precise, he's very, very good at his work. Most of the time, he'll complete a task before I even have to ask.
- Casual talk
- Ever been to Walnut Groove? They have some great artisans there.
- I visit a lot of places due to work, but my home city of Walnut Groove and Portia are still my two favorite places.
- (What type of gifts do you like?)
- I like to eat fish. People say that those who eat fish can get smarter, what do you think? Hahah!
- Having a warm cup of tea while working is a really nice thing.
- (Thanks for taking care of me!)
- You're welcome! It's my responsibility to a friend, as well as to the Guild, to help you become a great Builder.
- (You work so meticulously, I guess that's your secret to success.)
- And a lot of luck!
- Happy Winter Solstice to you! Your father would be proud of how far you've gotten this year.
Giving gifts to Presley affects your relationship.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral effect when given to Presley.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Presley's birthday earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points respectively and show a unique dialogue.
Red LampRed Lamp
|Version 1.0.129395||Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.|
The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value.
Presley will spar with you three times per day. Presley is eligible for sparring.
Presley will play RPS with you three times per day.
Occasionally, first thing in the morning, you may leave your house to find Presley outside, hoping to invite you out for a date.
Once you have become buddies with Presley, you can schedule a play date together.
If you choose to dine at The Round Table with Presley during a date, be sure to order dishes they will like. Sometimes, if you ask them before ordering, they will tell you exactly which dishes to order; other times, they will just give little hints. In any event, Presley's food preferences are:
Presley occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Presley also visits the museum occasionally and likes to look at particular exhibits (after you have donated them to the Museum).