One Rat King will always be found in the last room of the WOW Industries sewage system during The Poisoned Water, and must be defeated in order to proceed with the mission.
A stronger version of the Rat King always spawns on Floor 93 of the Deepest Ruin.
- See Tips and Tricks: Rat King for more information on strategies.
Depending on Rat King's health or proximity to him, Rat King will use one of his four attacks:
- Melee, quick strike with the scepter
- Melee, the sequence of a propeller stroke then a slow but powerful stroke of scepter
- Halfway, belly shot
- Ranged, throws his propeller around him like a boomerang
Copper Pipe (3)
- Unlike most creatures, the Rat King is capable of human speech.
- The Bandirat Prince is the Rat King's son.
- Rat King was the fourth boss added to the game. It was added in Alpha 3.5.
|Normal||Colorful Llama • Desert Hopper • Glorycroc • Illusion Bunny • Madcrab • Mr. Ladybug • Panbat • Piggyback Frog • Pinecock • Sea Urchin • Slurpee • Snaillob • Splader|
|Elite||Balloon Urchin • Cotton Llama • Courteous Bunny • Flurpee • Mrs. Ladybug • Poppycock • Snake in a Box • Vampanda|
|Backerat • Bandirat • Captain Crabbo • Cell Worm • Flame Variant • Jump Dancer • Lost Variant • Marching Pig • Masked Fiend • Miner Variant • Patrolcraft T-21 • Plierimp • Redrat • Sentidog T-45 • Sentidog T-52 • Sentinel • Shield Sentry • Slow Gooey • The Watchman • Tunnel Worm|
|Bosses||Bikini Flippers • Bandirat Prince • Bleeding Heart 044 • Chemical Dropout • Chief Honcho • Hermit Snaillob • Piggy-bot 007 • Piggy-bot 032 • Piggy-bot 042 • Rat King • Rock-on • Sasquatch • The Forgotten Knight|