Relationship is the connection between the player and a character. With each milestone in a relationship, new interactions become available. Some characters also give perks for having a higher relationship status.
If a character is a candidate for Marriage, the player can confess their love to them by gifting them a Heart Knot, then propose with a Wedding Ring. Upset significant others can be gifted an Apology Bear. The player can also gift their boyfriend/girlfriend a Withered Branch to break up, or initiate a Divorce by gifting their spouse a Broken Mirror. These special items cannot be gifted while on a Play or Date.
Specific animal characters can be adopted after reaching Buddy.
* (with Social Maniac skill)
Boyfriend / Girlfriend
- Main article: Gifting
Gifting allows the player to receive relationship points, or decrease it if the character dislikes or hates an item.
Gaining Relationship Points Edit
You can gain Relationship points with characters through several ways. Relationship increases through various interactions.
- Chatting. This can be done once per day.
- Gifting. Gifting favorite or preferred items earns more points. This can be done once per day
- Play and Date. This can be done once per week once you reach a particular Relationship Level
- Completing missions either given by or related to the character.
- Due to difficulty, you may gain Relationship Points points with Ginger by interacting with her after certain missions. These missions may not seem related.
- Displaying certain Relics around your yard. Whenever a Character passes by your home, they have a chance of "seeing" what you have outside. Seeing certain items can gain you Relationship Points with them. This can happen every day.