|“||Remington was once part of the Lucien Civil Corps before he took an arrow in the knee in a small conflict on the border with Duvos. He returned to his hometown of Portia and joined the local Civil Corps. Always with a smile on his face, Remington takes his job of protecting Portia very seriously.|
Remington was born on Summer of Day 26 in Portia. At some point, he joined the Lucien Civil Corps until a conflict on the border of Duvos occurred. He moved back to his hometown of Portia to join the local Civil Corps.
Remington's hair was mistakenly dyed green by Portia's local barber Sanwa, who is colorblind. Considering Remington has not changed his hair color, he may have taken a liking to it. He is a pleasant and formal man. He doesn't seem to hold grudges or hard feelings against others.
He wears a backpack with a gas mask.
When befriending Remington, his relationship network with other NPCs will also be affected, resulting in the player receiving favor points from those NPCs as well.
Remington's typical schedule consists of walking around town or being inside of the Civil Corps building.
All times are in 24-hour format. Certain events may alter his schedule.
|7:00||Standing next to the fountain in Peach Plaza|
|8:00||Walks back and forth along the outside of the town wall|
|19:00||Begins walking around inside of town|
|0:00||Returns to Civil Corps Building to go to sleep.|
- First meeting
- If I hurt you accidentally, I apologize.
- Don't be careless.
- Come on.
- Tell me when to stop.
- Still want another go?
- Fine, let's spar again.
- Give your best effort!
- Let's have another round.
- Let's see who's gonna win this time.
- Ok, it's over.
- That was touch and go there for a while.
- Good fight.
- You're impressive as well.
- What a great fight.
- That was fun.
- Don't be too down. You'll get your chance.
- I'm going to increase my practice schedule tenfold.
- You are strong.
- Oh, defeat...
- You are the most powerful opponent I've ever met!
- I lost...
- Ah, ow, ow, ow!
- Why are you so strong?
- I'm going for the win next time.
- I lost, haha.
- Haha, I hope Sam won't laugh at me.
- You're really impressive!
- Thanks for the exercise.
- I'm getting old.
- I need to constant improvement.
- You're going to make a name for yourself someday!
- Talk about favorite foods
- If the food ain't hot and spicy, I'm not having it!
- I'm always up for something spicy.
- Ask about work
- (What's your daily routine like?)
- I don't have too much of a routine. I do several rounds around the city per day and go where problems arise. We're pretty close to the edge of the Peripheries, so I'm always worried we'll get some giant monster running into town. It's happened before, you know.
- (Is life in the Civil Corps hard?)
- Not really, our headquarters is really first class. Portia treats very well.
- Casual talk
- I used to travel a lot until I took an arrow to the knee. I still would like to take a peek at the Peripheries before my time's up.
- (You're doing a great job protecting Portia.)
- Hahaha! Thank you! Hearing that makes me feel very honored!
- (You have a really upbeat personality!)
- Ahaha, Sam tells me that all the time.
- Pay attention to where you're going, you step on air and you'll be falling a long, long way
- Take care, don't overwork yourself.
- Let's head out and have some fun!
- I'm so glad you're in my life!
- Winter Solstice
- Oh man this is so good! Reminds me of my mama's cookin'. I'm gonna eat as much as I can today!
Giving gifts to Remington affects your relationship.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral effect when given to Remington.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Remington's birthday earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points respectively and show a unique dialogue.
|Version 1.0.129395||Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.|
The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value.
Remington will spar with you three times per day. Remington is eligible for sparring.
Occasionally, first thing in the morning, you may leave your house to find Remington outside, hoping to invite you out for a date.
Once you have become buddies with Remington, you can schedule a play date together.
After you have successfully confessed how you feel and Remington accepts you, you can schedule a romantic date.
If you choose to dine at The Round Table with Remington during a date, be sure to order dishes they will like. Sometimes, if you ask them before ordering, they will tell you exactly which dishes to order; other times, they will just give little hints. In any event, Remington's food preferences are:
|Exceptions:||Remington feels neutral about Sauteed Sweet and Sour Tenderloin (Restaurant) because it is both Sweet Food and Sour Food.|
As you develop your relationship with Remington, you unlock special interactions, including Hug and Kiss.
Remington occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Remington also visits the museum occasionally and likes to look at particular exhibits (after you have donated them to the Museum).