|“||Remington was once part of the Lucien Civil Corps before he took an arrow in the knee in a small conflict on the border with Duvos. He returned to his hometown of Portia and joined the local Civil Corps. Always with a smile on his face, Remington takes his job of protecting Portia very seriously.||„|
|— In-game biography|
Remington is a resident of Portia that the player can befriend and eventually marry.
- 1 Profile
- 2 Schedule
- 3 Relationship
- 4 Social interactions
- 5 Missions
- 6 Gallery
Remington was born on Day 26 of Summer in Portia.
Considering Remington has not changed his hair color, he may have taken a liking to it. He is a pleasant and formal man. He doesn't seem to hold grudges or hard feelings against others.
His horse is named Arrow in the PC version.
Remington's hair was mistakenly dyed green by Portia's local barber Sanwa, who is colorblind. He is portrayed with marks on his face. He wears a backpack with a gas mask.
When befriending Remington, his relationship network with other NPCs will also be affected, resulting in the player receiving favor points from those NPCs as well.
Remington's typical schedule consists of walking around town or being inside of the Civil Corps building.
All times are in 24-hour format. Certain events may alter his schedule.
|7:00||Standing next to the fountain in Peach Plaza|
|8:00||Walks back and forth along the outside of the town wall|
|19:00||Begins walking around inside of town|
|0:00||Returns to Civil Corps Building to go to sleep.|
Upon reaching Friend status at four full hearts, the player can confess their love to him with a Heart Knot. If the confession is successful, his relationship status changes to Boyfriend. After Remington has become the player's boyfriend, upon reaching Lover status at eight full hearts, the player can then propose to him with a Wedding Ring. If the proposal is successful, his relationship status changes to Husband. Once certain other conditions have been met, Remington and the player can then try for children.
Additionally, upon meeting certain relationship levels, certain perks are rewarded.
- Add an extra 5 Defense points
- Add an extra 50 health points
- Add an extra 15 Defense points
- Husband +
- It costs less to post a commission at the Civil Corps. The perk reduces the cost of posting a commission at the Civil Corps by 50%.
Chat is a basic social interaction available at any relationship level. Chatting with Remington once a day can increase his relationship by 1 point, or 2 points with the Smooth Talk skill; subsequent chatting, on the same day, only results in the same conversation without any relationship gain.
Remington's dialogue may change every day and every season. Remington may also comment about certain events or missions. Higher relationship levels, including romantic involvement, also change Remington's dialogue.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Remington.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Remington's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.
|Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.|
The following items are desires, or wishes, which are randomly assigned to one or two characters per week. The player is required to be at least at Friend level with Remington for him to be assigned a desire. Some characters may desire an item that they do not normally like.
In the event that Remington has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. The birthday or festival day relationship bonus applies when gifting a desired item.
|Minimum Relationship Level||Possible Desires
Remington can spar with the player up to three times per day.
Note that the level in the table below is Remington's base level at the start of the game. Remington's actual level can be higher because Remington will level up over time.
|Group Photo →|
Remington can partake in group photos with the player after reaching the Associate level.
- More poses are unlocked by reaching higher relationship levels.
- Romance poses are unlocked by becoming partners.
- The "Photographer" skill can fully unlock all poses, regardless of relationship or romantic level.
- All poses can be viewed in Remington's Gallery page.
Once the player has become buddies with Remington, they can schedule a play date together.
After the player has successfully confessed how they feel to Remington, the player can schedule a romantic date with Remington.
If the player chooses to dine at The Round Table with Remington during a play date or date, it is recommended to order dishes he will like. If asked before ordering, Remington will sometimes tell the player exactly which dishes to order; other times, he will just give little hints. In the event that Remington does not specify the exact foods desired, the player should order between three and six dishes, depending on what hint he gives. It is recommended to order each of those dishes from different courses, ex. ordering one Appetizer, Meat, Vegetable, Dessert, and Drink course each, rather than five Desserts.
Remington's food preferences are listed below. The player is advised to use these preferences only when Remington does not tell the player what to order. If Remington tells the player a list of dishes to order or gives a hint, it is advised to follow his wishes instead. The full restaurant menu can be found at The Round Table page.
|Exceptions: Remington feels neutral about Sauteed Sweet and Sour Tenderloin because it is both Sweet Food and Sour Food.|
As the player develops their relationship with Remington, special interactions are unlocked, including Hug and Kiss.
Remington occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Remington likes to look at particular completed relics, so after the player has donated such relics to the Museum or displayed them in their yard, Remington may come visit the Museum or the player's yard to view these relics. Such visits will earn the player relationship points each time, with the amount dependent upon the relic.
- Main missions are listed in chronological order, based on the chronology list.
- Secondary missions are listed in alphabetical order.
- Major involvement is defined as being directly involved, is one of the main character, actively participates (such as following), or talks a majority of the time.
- Minor involvement is defined as indirect involvement, only assigned as a task (such as delivering a product to the character), gives a mission or rewards but does not continue involvement, or only talks a couple of times.
- Indented missions indicate succession of the previously listed mission. Further missions in its timeline are in chronological order.
- Hazardous Ruins
- The Hazardous Ruins are dangerous, and the Civil Corps regulates who can enter. You must last at least one minute against one of the three current Civil Corps members (Sam, Arlo, Remington) to show that you've got what it takes to enter the ruins.
- The Debt Collectors
- The Debt Collector's Agency from Atara sent a couple of agents to inform you that your father owed them some debt.
- The Crashed Station
- The space relic knocked over a tower and created a giant hole on the tower ruins, some monsters came out as a result. The hole needs to be patched as soon as possible!
- Rescue in Ingall's Mine
- Remington's waiting at the entrance to Ingall's Mine. Enter the mine when you're ready.
- The Third Key
- Captain Ursula has informed you that the gases have mostly been dispersed. She has asked you to meet up at the entrance to the Third Key when you're ready.
- The Sharks in the Sky
- The operation to find All Source is initiating, when you're ready, meet up with the rest of the Civil Corps at the entrance to the All Source location.
- Villain in Town??
- The Civil Corps heard a rumor that the Bandits in Sandrock may have come to Portia.
- The Curious Case of Scared Animals
- Recently something terrible has happened in town. Follow Remington to gather information.
- Riverside BBQ
- Go to the riverside to have a BBQ with Remington at 4pm tomorrow. Bring some fresh meat and a grill if possible.
- Stories of Togetherness
- Petra left some hints with other people for a message to you. You'll need to talk to a them to figure out what the message is.
- This is Petra's romance mission.
- Trouble A Foot
- Remington has met with a delicate issue, go ask him about it.
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Albert Jr. • Alliance Soldiers • Cent • Han • Huss • Mali • Mason • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|