The goal of roping is to lasso as many barn animals passing through.
- 10 ropes are given to rope the animals. Each throw consumes one rope.
- The lasso is thrown at the animal's neck in an attempt to bring them forward.
- Sometimes, the animals may resist the lasso and escape.
- There are four animals: cow, calf, horse, and sheep. Each animal is worth certain points.
- Points are calculated at the end, and rewards are given based on animals caught.
Points and prizesEdit
|Cross Five • Darts • Haunted Cave • Inspection • Roping • Shoot Balloons • Slots|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.