|“||Sandrock is a resource rich city, it's located on top of an ancient megatropolis. But due to a lack of water, their population is low. Portia supplies much of their water.||„|
|— Lucy, teacher at Portia's school|
Connections to PortiaEdit
Not much is known about Sandrock besides the following:
- Portia exports water to Sandrock as a part of their trading relationship.
- During the Mission: Long-Haul Bus, the player has the opportunity to help develop a new bus route that brings tourists to and from Portia. The player can then see and interact with the tourists as they wander around town.
- Mint has been there a few times.
- Siwa once considered moving there.
- Albert visits Sandrock often. He comes back from a business trip there as a part of Perfect Appearance.
- Paulie has clients from there.
- Mei picked up her hat in Sandrock.
- A Sandrock DLC for My Time at Portia was one of the Kickstarter goals, though it was not reached.
- Despite the Kickstarter goal not being reached, a multiplayer Sandrock DLC had been mentioned since early 2018 in various developer and player comments on Steam. No official news about it was announced, however, and few details were given.
- In October 2019, the purported Sandrock DLC was confirmed to not be a DLC at all, but rather a new game. It was not specified if the new game would be limited to Sandrock, if any characters might return, or if any content from a My Time at Portia player's game files might be included in the new game. For more information, see the My Time at Sandrock page.
- ↑ https://steamcommunity.com/app/666140/discussions/0/1741090847738469611/#c1741090847739280763
- ↑ https://steamcommunity.com/app/666140/discussions/0/1693785669853701134/#c1693785669854175720
- ↑ https://steamcommunity.com/app/666140/discussions/0/1741090847738469611/#c1741090847749195626
- ↑ https://steamcommunity.com/app/666140/discussions/0/1742227264187351528/#c1742227264189331761
- ↑ Aaron Deng (developer): Not DLC, but a totally new game, we will announce more details when we are ready，there are so many places were not done well in portia, we are going to improve them.(sic)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.