Menu character.png

The skill page

Skills are a set of ability enhancers, allowing the player to benefit from certain actions.

There are three types of skills, each with their own tree: battle, gather, and social. Battle skills focus more on combat by strengthening attack damage, defense, Experience gain, and faster recovery. Gather skills focus on cultivation, lumbering, mining, and fishing, with a minor emphasis on Endurance and Stamina boosts. Social skills focus on social benefits, such as increase in Relationship points, sparring, and dating.

For every level gained, one skill point to upgrade a skill is earned. The maximum level a player can be is 99, for a maximum of 98 skill points, whereas the point total of all skills is 139. Therefore, it is impossible to fully level up every skill.

Each skill tree starts from the top row, and a total of five skill points must be invested in each row to unlock the next level of that specific skill tree. Each skill can be assigned a set number of skill points, ranging from one to five skill points. Skills with multiple levels increase their effect the higher their level is upgraded.

Skill reset[edit | edit source]

Main article: Acupuncture
Social acupuncture.png

Skill resets can be done by getting an acupuncture treatment from Phyllis while she is in Dr. Xu's Clinic. Upon getting acupuncture, all skill point allocations are reset, allowing for restructuring of the skill tree.

There is a 1,000Gols.png fee for the first time, increasing by 600Gols.png after each visit.

Skills[edit | edit source]

Fight[edit | edit source]

Tier 1
Skill Levels Effect
Skill Battle Intensive Training.png
Intensive Training
5 Experience gained increases by 5% Arrow right.png 10% Arrow right.png 15% Arrow right.png 20% Arrow right.png 25%
Skill Battle Evasive.png
Evasive
3 Endurance usage decreases by 3 Arrow right.png 6 Arrow right.png 9 when dodge-rolling
Skill Battle Dash.png
Dash
2 Endurance usage decreases by 3 Arrow right.png 6 per second when sprinting
Tier 2
Skill Levels Effect
Skill Battle Strike.png
Strike
4 Base + Level Damage increases by 12% Arrow right.png 24% Arrow right.png 36% Arrow right.png 48%
Skill Battle Guard.png
Guard
4 Defense increases by 15% Arrow right.png 30% Arrow right.png 45% Arrow right.png 60%
Skill Battle Toughness.png
Toughness
4 Maximum health increases by 5% Arrow right.png 10% Arrow right.png 15% Arrow right.png 20%
Tier 3
Skill Levels Effect
Skill Battle Aggressive Stance.png
Aggressive Stance
4 For every 1% decrease in health, damage increases by 0.2% Arrow right.png 0.4% Arrow right.png 0.6% Arrow right.png 0.8%
Skill Battle Defense Posture.png
Defense Posture
4 For every 1% decrease in health, damage taken decreases by 0.1% Arrow right.png 0.2% Arrow right.png 0.3% Arrow right.png 0.4%
Skill Battle Recovery.png
Recovery
2 Endurance recovery rate increases by 5% Arrow right.png 10%
Tier 4
Skill Levels Effect
Skill Battle Loot.png
Loot
4 Chances of double-loot increases by 5% Arrow right.png 10% Arrow right.png 15% Arrow right.png 20%
Skill Battle Healer.png
Healer
3 Recovery effect increases by 8% Arrow right.png 16% Arrow right.png 24% when using recovery items
Skill Battle Pain Dealer.png
Follow Victory
3 Duration of buff effects increases by 8% Arrow right.png 16% Arrow right.png 24%
Tier 5
Skill Levels Effect
Skill Battle Precision Strike.png
Precision Strike
1 Increases critical damage with a ranged weapon by 50%
Skill Battle Fatal Strike.png
Fatal Strike
1 Increases critical damage with a melee weapon by 50%

Gather[edit | edit source]

Tier 1
Skill Levels Effect
Skill Gather Mastery of Axe.png
Mastery of Axe
2 Stamina cost decreases by 25% Arrow right.png 50% when using axe
Skill Gather Mastery of Pickaxe.png
Mastery of Pickaxe
2 Stamina cost decreases by 25% Arrow right.png 50% when using pickaxe
Skill Gather Luck is on my side.png
Lucky Me
5 Tree kicking and harvesting activities have a 6% Arrow right.png 12% Arrow right.png 18% Arrow right.png 24% Arrow right.png 30% chance to double the loot.

Note: does not affect crops grown in the Workshop

Tier 2
Skill Levels Effect
Skill Gather Advanced Lumbering.png
Advanced Lumbering
3 8% Arrow right.png 16% Arrow right.png 24% chance of double drops when Lumbering
Skill Gather Advanced Mining.png
Advanced Mining
3 8% Arrow right.png 16% Arrow right.png 24% chance of double drops when mining
Skill Gather Lively.png
Lively
4 Max endurance increases by 5% Arrow right.png 10% Arrow right.png 15% Arrow right.png 20%
Skill Gather Power Up.png
Power Up
4 Maximum stamina increases by 2% Arrow right.png 4% Arrow right.png 6% Arrow right.png 8%
Tier 3
Skill Levels Effect
Fish Encyclopedia.png
Fish Encyclopedia
1 Identify a fish before fishing
Skill Gather Plant Guru.png
Farm Guru
4 Chance to get extra production from cultivation increases by 10% Arrow right.png 20% Arrow right.png 30% Arrow right.png 40%
Skill Gather Artisan.png
Artisan
4 A 5% Arrow right.png 10% Arrow right.png 15% Arrow right.png 20% reduction in material cost when crafting on the Worktable
Tier 4
Skill Levels Effect
Skill Gather Master of livestock cultivation.png
Livestock Guru
4 Increase the effectiveness of petting in the Coop and the Shed by 10% Arrow right.png 20% Arrow right.png 30% Arrow right.png 40%
Skill Gather Expert Electrician.png
Expert Electrician
4 Increase the damage of the Mini-Drill and Chainsaw by 10% Arrow right.png 20% Arrow right.png 30% Arrow right.png 40%
Skill Gather Ride Training.png
Mount Training
3 Get an extra 25% Arrow right.png 50% Arrow right.png 75% growth for the mount each training session
Tier 5
Skill Levels Effect
Skill Gather Born to ride.png
Born to ride
1 Decrease the difficulty of taming a mount by 25%
Skill Gather Charm Overload.png
Charm Overload
1 A 100% chance to get rare items from Tree Farm and Dana's Mining Company deliveries

Social[edit | edit source]

Tier 1
Skill Levels Effect
Skill Social Smooth Talk.png
Smooth Talk
5 A 20% Arrow right.png 40% Arrow right.png 60% Arrow right.png 80% Arrow right.png 100% chance to receive 1 additional Relationship Points when chatting
Skill Social The Giver.png
The Giver
5 A 20% Arrow right.png 40% Arrow right.png 60% Arrow right.png 80% Arrow right.png 100% chance to receive 1 additional Relationship Points when gifting
Skill Social Hot shot at the Commerce Guild.png
Commerce Hot Shot
4 Increase the workshop points by 1 Arrow right.png 2 Arrow right.png 3 Arrow right.png 4 and rewards by 5% Arrow right.png 10% Arrow right.png 15% Arrow right.png 20% after completing each commission
Tier 2
Skill Levels Effect
Skill Social Business Mind.png
Business Mind
4 Items can sell for 2% Arrow right.png 4% Arrow right.png 6% Arrow right.png 8% more
Skill Social Fair Fight.png
Fair Fight
4 When Sparring, 20% Arrow right.png 40% Arrow right.png 60% Arrow right.png 80% chance to increase 1 Relationship Points regardless of the outcome. A 20% chance to receive double the loot if you win.
Skill Social Altruistic.png
Altruistic
4 Get an extra 1 Arrow right.png 2 Arrow right.png 3 Arrow right.png 4 relationship when fulfilling a wish.
Tier 3
Skill Levels Effect
Skill Social Happy Camper.png
Happy Camper
4 Mood meter increases 5% Arrow right.png 10% Arrow right.png 15% Arrow right.png 20% more while playing or dating
Skill Social Matchmaker.png
Matchmaker
3 Confession success rate increases by 10% Arrow right.png 20% Arrow right.png 30%
Skill Social Big Player.png
Big Player
5 Get an extra +1 Arrow right.png 2 Arrow right.png 3 Arrow right.png 4 Arrow right.png 5 action point(s) while playing or dating
Tier 4
Skill Levels Effect
Skill Social Intimate Interaction.png
Intimate Interaction
5 Daily interactions with other people: 1 Arrow right.png 2 Arrow right.png 3 Arrow right.png 4 Arrow right.png 5
Skill Social Custom Discount.png
Custom Discount
5 Decrease the cost of exchanging for items at the Gift Exchange by 10% Arrow right.png 20% Arrow right.png 30% Arrow right.png 40% Arrow right.png 50%
Tier 5
Skill Levels Effect
Skill Social Social Maniac.png
Social Maniac
1 Play can be activated at the Associate NPC level
Skill Social Photographer.png
Photographer
1 Unlock new selfie poses

Note: this skill does not add new poses, but unlocks all existing group photo poses with a character regardless of the player's relationship level and status with that character instead.

Gallery[edit | edit source]


Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.