Slots is a minigame played in the game room of The Round Table. It can be played in exchange for Knight Badges. Playing Slots costs 5, 10, or 50 gol and can reward up to 500 Knight Badges. In the game, three slots are spun and stopped, landing on an image. When three images are aligned and all are the same (or two swords), Knight Badges are rewarded. Each image rewards different points, while the Animal Feces rewards no points. Is is the hardest game to win in the game room and has the largest prize. Despite being modeled after a game of chance, the results are not random. The results are based of the timing of the stopper.
- The slots are spun by inserting Gols.
- x5 costs 5 Gols, x10 costs 10 Gols, and x50 costs 50 Gols.
- The higher the cost, the more Knight Badges rewarded.
- To stop the slots, the player can press on the circle button above the x10 cost.
- All images must all be the same. In other words, the player must land a triple image to win.
- The player may land a double sword and still win, however.
- If one or more images are dissimilar, the player earns nothing.
- Landing on Animal Feces rewards nothing.
- Exiting the slots is considered a forfeit.
Selecting the stopper at the right time decides the outcome of the slot machine. All three columns are arranged the same way and produce the same results. As it can be almost impossible to click on an image as it is seen, knowing the order of images can help to time it. The images are ordered, as follows (from top to bottom) and the results of selecting them perfectly:
Most results mirror the order; however, selecting Animal Feces or Slots Sword always results in Animal Feces. Notably, there is no selection that always results in Slot Sword, as the selection varies. The choice that results in Slot Sword seems to be randomly selected and seems to change about every three games.
|Can be used to exchange for items at the Badge Exchange in The Round Table restaurant.||0|
|Cross Five • Darts • Haunted Cave • Inspection • Roping • Shoot Balloons • Slots|