|“||Sophie is one of the oldest people in Portia, having moved here almost 50 years ago. Her husband was an explorer of the nearby Peripheries until his passing. Because her son wanted to live in a larger city, Sophie ran her ranch by herself until Emily's birth. She's loved by the citizens of Portia and has a very special bond with her granddaughter.||„|
Sophie is a resident of Portia with whom the player can develop a friendship. She is the farmer living just outside of Portia Town with her granddaughter, Emily. She is the owner of Sophie's Ranch. She grows large fields of golden wheat, and also raises chickens and ducks.
Sophie was born on Spring of Day 28.
50 years ago from current day, Sophie moved to Portia to run the ranch by herself until Emily's birth. She also sells a wide variety of farming supplies and food ingredients at her ranch. Her Pumpkin Pie is considered to be the best pie in the world. Sophie is one of the oldest people living in Portia.
Due to her elderly age, Sophie's memory has dwindled to the point that she forgets to feed the animals, according to Emily.
She is an elderly woman with white hair, which she wears in a bun on the back of her head. Sophie wears a striped orange top and teal skirt underneath a white and blue striped apron, with teal arm warmers. She also wears large golden hoop earrings and round orange glasses.
When befriending Sophie, her relationship network with other NPCs will also be affected, resulting in the player receiving favor points from those NPCs as well.
Sophie typically never leaves her ranch and can usually be found feeding the chickens in the morning or wandering in her farm store.
|7:00||Leaves the farm store|
|8:00||Feeds the chickens and ducks|
|11:00||Leaves the coop|
|12:00||Works at her farm store|
|20:00||Goes to bed|
Developing a friendly relationship with Sophie unlocks new dialogue that reveals more about Sophie and gives the player access to special relationship perks.
- Receive a 10% discount when consuming in the store
- Send gifts through the mail sometimes
- Possible gifts are:
- Flour (2)
Pumpkin Pie (2)
Chat is a basic social interaction available at any relationship level. Chatting with Sophie once a day can increase her relationship by 1 point, or 2 points with the Smooth Talk skill; subsequent chatting, on the same day, only results in the same conversation without any relationship gain.
- Every giftable item, except for the items below, will have a Neutral (+1) effect when given to Sophie.
- Gifts given on festival days and on Sophie's birthday will earn the player 2x and 3x relationship points, respectively, and will show a unique dialogue.
- Values listed below are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.
|Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra point.|
The following items are desires, or wishes, which are randomly assigned to one or two characters per week. The player is required to be at least at Associate level with Sophie for her to be assigned a desire. Some characters may desire an item that they do not normally like.
In the event that Sophie has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. The birthday or festival day relationship bonus applies when gifting a desired item.
|Minimum Relationship Level||Possible Desires
Sophie can spar with the player up to three times per day.
Note that the level in the table below is Sophie's base level at the start of the game. Sophie's actual level can be higher because Sophie will level up over time. Sophie is eligible for sparring but will not actually fight. Five chicks or Emily with a couple of chicks will fight instead.
|Group Photo →|
Sophie can partake in group photos with the player after reaching the Associate level.
- More poses are unlocked by reaching higher relationship levels.
- The "Photographer" skill can fully unlock all poses, regardless of relationship or romantic level.
- All poses can be viewed in Sophie's Gallery page.
Despite being ineligible for play dates, Sophie has food preferences found in the game's data. Her food preferences are:
Sophie occasionally uses the Relic Pieces Exchange board at the Museum to trade for relic pieces. Sophie likes to look at particular completed relics, so after the player has donated such relics to the Museum or displayed them in their yard, Sophie may come visit the Museum or the player's yard to view these relics. Such visits will earn the player relationship points each time, with the amount dependent upon the relic.
- Main missions are listed in chronological order, based on the chronology list.
- Secondary missions are listed in alphabetical order.
- Major involvement is defined as being directly involved, is one of the main character, actively participates (such as following), or talks a majority of the time.
- Minor involvement is defined as indirect involvement, only assigned as a task (such as delivering a product to the character), gives a mission or rewards but does not continue involvement, or only talks a couple of times.
- Indented missions indicate succession of the previously listed mission. Further missions in its timeline are in chronological order.
- Milk Delivery
- Granny Sophie is a little tired today, help her deliver some milk to Isaac, Qiwa, and Aadit. For the milk to be fresh, they need to be delivered today.
- Sophie's Basket
- Help Granny Sophie find her basket. Granny said she went to school before, check there first.
- Sophie's Test
- After hearing that you and Emily are now dating, Granny Sophie's worried about her granddaughter.
- This is Emily's romance mission.
- The Water Tank
- Make a water tank for Sophie.
|Bachelors||Aadit • Albert • Antoine • Arlo • Django • Erwa • Gust • Liuwa • Mint • Oaks • Paulie • Qiwa • Remington • Sanwa • Siwa • Tody • Wuwa • Xu|
|Bachelorettes||Alice • Emily • Ginger • Lucy • Mei • Nora • Petra • Phyllis • Sam • Sonia|
|Other characters||Abu • Ack • Carol • Dana • Dawa • Dolly • Gale • Higgins • Isaac • Jack • Lee • Mars • Martha • McDonald • Merlin • Molly • Pinky • Polly • Presley • QQ • Russo • Scraps • Sophie • Toby • Yeye • Yoyo|
|Strangers||Albert Jr. • Alliance Soldiers • Cent • Han • Huss • Mali • Mason • Musa • Mysterious Man • Pa • Penny • Ryder • Ten • Tuss • Ursula|